Club Nintendo Mario Kart Trophies!

Hanks6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just came in the mail :3

cool isn't it :D

some friends got the other ones (leaf and special)

trophy1.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

Hanks6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered the special trophy a few days back! Can't wait for it to come.
That looks really nice! :) How long did it take form order to receiving it?

had it ordered for a few weeks. they're made from some type of brushed metal and have a really nice weighted feel. for 5000 stars i was expecting something of quality so glad to say i'm very happy :)

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country

had it ordered for a few weeks. they're made from some type of brushed metal and have a really nice weighted feel. for 5000 stars i was expecting something of quality so glad to say i'm very happy :)

Oh nice! Yeah, I'd sure hope so, 5000 points is a LOT of games >____

Hanks6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Oh nice! Yeah, I'd sure hope so, 5000 points is a LOT of games >____<

sure is. i had to scrounge a couple of thousand together from other people and ebay to make sure i had the points for one. a friend just sent me a snap of the leaf one too :)

imag0371k.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Hanks6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No crystal thing in it?, like shown on the club Nintendo site.

the bit in the middle is like a green stub, same colour as the shell. no crystal. can't see it well in the pic because that part is indented and doesn't reflect any light.

and they are made of metal.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Hanks6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys gtet you platinum prizes early? Ugh. We have to wait until the end of the year :(

nah we don't have the platinum status thing in EU. these are just (expensive) gifts from the catalogue.

In that case, I'm even more jealous now.

cost is 5000 stars, with 250 for a game registration here. so a hefty price tag. i heard club nintendo NA just got the gold nunchuck, maybe evens things out a bit.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
You guys gtet you platinum prizes early? Ugh. We have to wait until the end of the year :(

nah we don't have the platinum status thing in EU. these are just (expensive) gifts from the catalogue.

cost is 5000 stars, with 250 for a game registration here. so a hefty price tag. i heard club nintendo NA just got the gold nunchuck, maybe evens things out a bit.

That is pretty kick-ass. Though it does me no good since I don't own a Wii. I might end up trading for one soon though.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

How long did it take to arrive? Just ordered the shell one and it said up to 8 weeks to deliver. Hopefully they won't take the full 8 weeks.

loco365

Trophies
XP

I want one myself, but they're in limited quantities. As I stand, I have about 250 coins, 350 in a week or so. It'd be nice if I got coins for the Theatrhythm DLC I buy.

Hanks6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

How long did it take to arrive? Just ordered the shell one and it said up to 8 weeks to deliver. Hopefully they won't take the full 8 weeks.

the European Club Nintendo gifts do take a little while to be sent and are shipped from Germany too. from my experience stuff takes about a month, give or take a week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes