Club Nintendo Mario Kart Trophies!

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Still waiting on mine to arrive... Grggg. Ordered the shell trophy exactly a month ago 3 days ago, so I should hopefully be recieving soon I hope... Pleased to hear they're made of metal, I was only expecting plastic, just makes it a much nicer redemption of points in my eyes.

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am glad I just "bought" my Shell Cup trophy two weeks ago, they are sold out now! Only Leaf and Special cup are available now.

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Thankfully, my shell trophy arrived yesterday! A very nice trophy, quite weighty and indeed made of metal. Lucky I managed to get this before they got sold out, when I wanted to order it, the next day they werent there and I was having a heart attack! Then the next day after, I noticed they were back up, and ordered it, so just got one. Best thing I've got from club nintendo definately!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My shell cup arrived yesterday and this thing is gorgeous, and not small either.
gallery_125264_224_51064.jpg

It's all metal, feels weighty and looks great. It looks very well made save for a few minor imperfections in the shiniest metals used. Even the bottom of the base is made of that felt material, and appears to have a unique serial number.

Looking at the photos of the Leaf and Special Cup, I have no doubt that the Shell cup is the best looking of the bunch.

Reactions: 1 person

dmace81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy trophies? wtf. Why didn't nintendo actually send you one if you won on a tournament online.... How does buying one make you feel special? Besides it looking pretty. LOL

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Looking at the photos of the Leaf and Special Cup, I have no doubt that the Shell cup is the best looking of the bunch.

Agreed. I've seen only the photos, but the shell trophies looks far superior. Can you show us the serial code? (not the code itself, but the place where it is writed)

Buy trophies? wtf. Why didn't nintendo actually send you one if you won on a tournament online.... How does buying one make you feel special? Besides it looking pretty. LOL

It is a reward, it is not a product that you can buy on Wall Mart, but there are some people selling on eBay...

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a reward for buying Nintendo games, you can choose your reward with the stars you earn for each game or system registered.
Actually these trophies are miniature versions of the trophies awarded for participating in tournaments held at stores. I don't think it was for online tourneys.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My one came today :). Took just under a month to arrive. Much heavier than I thought it would be, has a few imperfections in the metal, but overall it's very nice.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Say, if any of you guys are a few stars short of getting a Club Nintendo Mario Kart Trophy, I can help.

I have a spare registration code for Pokémon White, I already registered this game. I think it's worth 250 stars, if you need it PM me.
It's a UK code.

Hanks6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
great to see more trophies out there. anyone else catch in the ND today Satoru Shibata had all three MK trophies on display in his office...leaf and special in the background and the shell one at the front of his desk :3

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
great to see more trophies out there. anyone else catch in the ND today Satoru Shibata had all three MK trophies on display in his office...leaf and special in the background and the shell one at the front of his desk :3
Yup, this guy knows what's up.
gallery_125264_224_164143.png

Shell Cup is where its at.

If anyone needs to register Pokémon White for a 250 star boost, the offer is still open.

Reactions: 1 person

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

If anyone needs to register Pokémon White for a 250 star boost, the offer is still open.

lol i really want a cup
im really close

if you could pm me the code :D
would be much appreciated

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

lol i really want a cup
im really close

if you could pm me the code :D
would be much appreciated
Sure thing but I have the code at home, I'll PM it later.

If you send me a PM I'll keep it as a reminder till I can send you the code.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I want that goomba that's next to the shell cup.

Hanks6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
look what just went up at club nintendo. mind you there's no way i'm affording another one...

banana cup
5103-516c2875499a5.png

mushroom cup!
5102-516c268708b26.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?