Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is still impossible make the phanto-m build work in Mingw??

Did this build this is not what's casing Citra to crash at starting a game, but did compile under mingw
https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-308#post-7652959

change the line to
Code:
static const bool single_thread = std::is_same<std::integral_constant<u32, 1>, decltype(num_threads)>();

edit: feel its this that has the crash, line above was good
Code:
        if (!vs_threads) {
            VSUnitLoop(0, std::integral_constant<u32, 1>{});
        } else {
            for (unsigned int thread_id = 0; thread_id < vs_threads; ++thread_id) {
                futures.emplace_back(thread_pool.push(VSUnitLoop, thread_id, vs_threads));
        }

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: AceofZeroz

BayoNX19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used this build https: //ci.appveyor. com/project/Jhno591/citra/build/1.0.79/job/c7emwv5msoe5k175/artifacts to try and play kid icarus uprising, but I cant make it to the end of a chapter without this error coming up:
[1125.556976] Kernel <Error> core\hle\kernel\handle_table.cpp:Kernel::HandleTable::Create:28: Unable to allocate Handle, too many slots in use.
[1125.557313] Debug <Critical> core/hle/result.h:ResultVal<unsigned int>::Unwrap::<lambda_cf041b9062381c4c7b028e1969d3ac05>::operator ():397: Assertion Failed!
Tried to Unwrap empty ResultVal
any way this can be fixed?

PeterAn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Crash begin game " Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns " citra-windows-msvc-20171026-c202e7e & Citra+CC-MSVC_19_10_2017 "

6VIuvDT.png

P/s: "tomodachi-mingw - citra-windows-mingw-20171026-14ea2f9" load game but FPS drop
MvWsz

Last edited by PeterAn,

shavira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
help me ... I always get this error if me play game savvy style trendsetters . please help me fix this :'(

Capture error.PNG

Attachments

• Capture error.PNG
    Capture error.PNG
    81.5 KB · Views: 279

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
help me ... I always get this error if me play game savvy style trendsetters . please help me fix this :'(

View attachment 104169
You need a dump of the NAND and shared_font.bin.
If you don't have a 3DS to dump system data, then you can't play this game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Update: my mistake. It doesn't say anything about NAND.
Soo, I guess the game is not playable yet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Crash begin game " Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns " citra-windows-msvc-20171026-c202e7e & Citra+CC-MSVC_19_10_2017 "

6VIuvDT.png

P/s: "tomodachi-mingw - citra-windows-mingw-20171026-14ea2f9" load game but FPS drop
MvWsz
Rom is possibly encrypted or rom is broken.

shavira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Citra+CC-MSVC_18_10_2017 and Citra+CC-MSVC_19_10_2017 not work on this game but I use other version this game can be played

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Citra+CC-MSVC_18_10_2017 and Citra+CC-MSVC_19_10_2017 not work on this game but I use other version this game can be played
Did you use the same user folder as the other builds?

rom decrypted and i test in "tomodachi-mingw" begin game run but FPS drop
So Story of Seasons works on the Tomodachi MINGW build. Haven't tried that game cause I don't want to, but I assume that the game is slow.

valentinvanelslande

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by valentinvanelslande,
Reactions: xmeee978

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Found one of my older builds.
https://github.com/dampih/citra-tes...r=688927f4b9f3c8f4970b2e6a865480228ce9159e+69

Strangely (ever oasis) got pass the "starting a new game" point on this one.

I pushed this repo back in time be for I added any think, although just one needed to be back in, jroweboy originl mingw PR so I could compile in latest mingw files, (ever oasis) just white screens again so it was some think that I added to the build that boots pass save screen, however Fire Emblem Warriors same result as old build stuck on loading game.
-----

Best thing to do take it back in time bit by bit, take some doing and see what might of fixed it.
--
S*IT have to do a clean build for each revert and fix :wacko:
Older
View attachment 104202

Attachments

• 564645.jpg
    564645.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by drwhojan,

BayoNX19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the build 1.0.79 that @drwhojan recently posted to try and play kid icarus uprising. The image attached shows the error I keep getting, which prevents me from finishing chapters. Can someone fix this issue so the program doesn't crash with that error?

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    161.4 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by BayoNX19,

shavira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have test 2. first I use user folder from other folder citra and I get same error as picture . second test I not use user folder and make new game but always get same error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2: +1