(+) Jhon591/Texture Filtering
(+) emmauss/implement framelimiter
(+) makotech222/inputcore
(+) makotech222/cheatsmodule
(+) Jhno591/Framelimit Update
(+) Jhno591/Fifa Update
  /* fix pokemon oras blackcreen after intro
(-) Revert wwylele/stub-nwm
  /* fix pokemon s/m slowing down, thanks Jhno591 for asking and thanks gdmk for answering

NOTE:
1. Framelimiter set enabled by default
2. to avoid any 'freeze', pleaseu use fresh NAND folder (size about 1,03~1,04mb)

BIG THANKS TO ALL CITRA DEV

Dampih it is missing textures in pokemon sun and moon for example if u face the pokemon gastly its missing some textures around him whereas in the 24-11 gdmk build there is no such a problem can u fix it because i really like this build its faster than gdmks 24-11

Sky*dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Dampih also i've used the 24-11 user folder in your build and it runs pretty fast and vergy good no freezes so far except that the soft stops working in random places also like i said if you enable limit framerate the soft will instantly stop working so you MUST use your build without the limit framerate other than that it's a great build

Urdaneta09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Citra-MessedupBuild-24.11.2016

Monster hunter 3 ultimate the main menu go from 2-6 fps to 30-36 lel but crash when i try put the name of character, i am so sad :c

The legend of the ocarina got fake fps like Fraps show 60 fps but the real movement is about 40

Kingdom Heart DDD intro got faster as hell but crash easily but in-game is the same crap fps (sloooooooow)

Fire emblem awakening same as Kingdom hearts

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This one without a shadow of a doubt is the best compilation of citra in this year thanks drwhojan continue with the good work in citra. have won 5 to 10 fps in various games here! good,good,good very good your worked in citra!

citra GDMK 24\11
Capturar1.JPG
Drwhojan Citra-MessedupBuild-24.11.2016
Capturar3.JPG

citra GDMK 24\11
Capturar.JPG
Drwhojan Citra-MessedupBuild-24.11.2016
Capturar2.JPG

Last edited by NiagA,
Reactions: drwhojan

dxgocho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Limitframe has its own fps, its not merged to the original way.
Like I mention its only to check certain games, as in the new video above ^^

up and down ticks seems to be to their own games in this matter.
Never Mind, I cant enter in the first town in Pokemon ORAS, It get bugged. The pokemarket guy never show up

xiraiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This one without a shadow of a doubt is the best compilation of citra in this year thanks drwhojan continue with the good work in citra. have won 5 to 10 fps in various games here! good,good,good very good your worked in citra!

The only thing that matters is does Bleeding Edge Run the Pokemon games better than the unofficial build? That's where most of the attention towards 3DS Emulation comes from currently.
Otherwise this shilling is pointless.

Virs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a build that is more stable than the others for Pokemon Sun/Moon?
I don't mind lower performance, I actually found performance mostly okay in the build I'm currently using (Chinese 11-24). But it crashes every maybe 15 minutes and that ruins it.
If someone can point me to a more stable build, I'd truly appreciate it.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is there a build that is more stable than the others for Pokemon Sun/Moon?
I don't mind lower performance, I actually found performance mostly okay in the build I'm currently using (Chinese 11-24). But it crashes every maybe 15 minutes and that ruins it.
If someone can point me to a more stable build, I'd truly appreciate it.

Try 25-11 build

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The only thing that matters is does Bleeding Edge Run the Pokemon games better than the unofficial build? That's where most of the attention towards 3DS Emulation comes from currently.
i think not, you are completely mistaken I also like pokémom plus 3ds is not just pokémon.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Citra-MessedupBuild-24.11.2016 can get fast fps on many games ,but when we tried it on pokemons,it will be very lag even the FPS shown is high:glare:

Last edited by X Virus,

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that matters is does Bleeding Edge Run the Pokemon games better than the unofficial build?

Emulation is about EMULATING the hardware, not how well its can play any certain game. Focusing on implementing the emulator to match the hardware is really the only thing that matters. Playing pokemon is a by product of a well built emulator.

That's where most of the attention towards 3DS Emulation comes from currently.

Not. at. all. Maybe from the users perspectives, but the pokemon games are actually a running joke amongst developers. Most of their feelings about the games range from neutral to disdain because of the crazed users who spam help requests related to the game. Go on, ask a pokemon question in IRC and see what the bot responds with :P

I actually like the "unofficial" builds honestly. The software is made to be free, and the freedom includes building it the way you want to (as long as you make those changes free yourself). The only thing I *dislike* is when people attribute the changes to gdmk >.> I respect the person for taking the time to merge things, as thats a task thats rather dull, but do people really think he's done anything special with the builds? Like... seriously? The speed ups recently are from Subv implementing some new JIT instructions. https://github.com/MerryMage/dynarmic/pull/39 https://github.com/MerryMage/dynarmic/pull/40 https://github.com/MerryMage/dynarmic/pull/42 Or from the other thing that Subv pointed out (and had me add) https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2210

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Emulation is about EMULATING the hardware, not how well its can play any certain game. Focusing on implementing the emulator to match the hardware is really the only thing that matters. Playing pokemon is a by product of a well built emulator.

Not. at. all. Maybe from the users perspectives, but the pokemon games are actually a running joke amongst developers. Most of their feelings about the games range from neutral to disdain because of the crazed users who spam help requests related to the game. Go on, ask a pokemon question in IRC and see what the bot responds with :P

I actually like the "unofficial" builds honestly. The software is made to be free, and the freedom includes building it the way you want to (as long as you make those changes free yourself). The only thing I *dislike* is when people attribute the changes to gdmk >.> I respect the person for taking the time to merge things, as thats a task thats rather dull, but do people really think he's done anything special with the builds? Like... seriously? The speed ups recently are from Subv implementing some new JIT instructions. https://github.com/MerryMage/dynarmic/pull/39 https://github.com/MerryMage/dynarmic/pull/40 https://github.com/MerryMage/dynarmic/pull/42 Or from the other thing that Subv pointed out (and had me add) https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/2210

Yeah, a lot of users are simple beasts: If you give them a perfectly accurate emulator that will have bad performance on their machine they couldn't care less about it. If you give them a hacky mess that plays their fav game perfectly or maybe even a bit glitchy but at good speeds, they will love you forever :)
While I see what emulation should be, I also love something like the Bleeding Edge builds, because waiting months to see some progress (even if it's unstable) just kinda hurts ^_^

Reactions: NiagA

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I am wrong, but do the Bleeding Edge builds not support cheats?

Currently no, because they aren't merging. Makotech hasn't been around to fix up the issues with it, but I'll probably just fix them up and pick up the pull request myself, since I also kinda want those features. Pokemon moon looks much nicer on citra without the outlines :D

Reactions: Slidingbass

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Never Mind, I cant enter in the first town in Pokemon ORAS, It get bugged. The pokemarket guy never show up

anyone else had this ?, I don't really play into the game to know

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well i lost my saves and roms for oras. and btw the 11/24 on baidu gave me less fps than the 11/24 that i got from youtube.
Weird...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here