Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great build.
Keep it.
Proud of you.
Papa Bless.

Ugh, this build is missing the support for effects that's been in other builds (including official ones) for months. I just get those damn black boxes everywhere in all games!

It is the fastest for sure, but not unusable because of the massive glitches in all games. Hopefully this can be resolved and a new build uploaded. That + a ming ver. would make this amazing.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ugh, this build is missing the support for effects that's been in other builds (including official ones) for months. I just get those damn black boxes everywhere in all games!

It is the fastest for sure, but not unusable because of the massive glitches in all games. Hopefully this can be resolved and a new build uploaded. That + a ming ver. would make this amazing.

They are about lot's of merge files to use at github , it's a question of knowing what one of them may fix your issue, you had images of this black boxes in games ?

maybe you could ask here https://discuss.citra-emu.org/ of what source code / merge file that could help fix it.

then I could merge it into my build, But I'm no source coder , just a merger of what's good to use.

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are about lot's of merge files to use at github , it's a question of knowing what one of them may fix your issue, you had images of this black boxes in games ?

maybe you could ask here https://discuss.citra-emu.org/ of what source code / merge file that could help fix it.

then I could merge it into my build, But I'm no source coder , just a merger of what's good to use.

https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/pull/1688

https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues/1887

cadaguti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, same problem here with Pokemon ORAS, it stays black before loading main title screen...

I tried different nand folder dumps, even I tried with different ORAS ROMs, and problem persists... These roms worked fine until this build...

Here's my citra log:

[ 0.000000] Common.Filesystem <Warning> common/file_util.cpp:CreateFullPath:189: path exists D:\Programas\Emuladores\Citra/user/config/qt-config.ini
nativeResourceForWindow: 'handle' requested for null window or window without handle.
nativeResourceForWindow: 'handle' requested for null window or window without handle.
[ 4.072937] HW.GPU <Critical> core/hw/gpu.cpp:MemoryFill:89: invalid start address 0x00000000
[ 4.083400] HW.GPU <Critical> core/hw/gpu.cpp:MemoryFill:89: invalid start address 0x00000000
[ 4.140131] HW.GPU <Critical> core/hw/gpu.cpp:MemoryFill:94: invalid end address 0x10B00000

Edit: Problems with Pokemon Moon. It freeces after intro video...

Last edited by cadaguti,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
after talking to the champion of the Pokemon League after the battle the game crashes. How can I solve this problem?

Bring a maximum of 3 monsters to challenge Kukui,the crash will disappear,SOLVED!If you have more than 3 mons,just select 3 of your strongest parties

Last edited by X Virus,

dxgocho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi, same problem here with Pokemon ORAS, it stays black before loading main title screen...

I tried different nand folder dumps, even I tried with different ORAS ROMs, and problem persists... These roms worked fine until this build...

Here's my citra log:

[ 0.000000] Common.Filesystem <Warning> common/file_util.cpp:CreateFullPath:189: path exists D:\Programas\Emuladores\Citra/user/config/qt-config.ini
[ 4.072937] HW.GPU <Critical> core/hw/gpu.cpp:MemoryFill:89: invalid start address 0x00000000
[ 4.083400] HW.GPU <Critical> core/hw/gpu.cpp:MemoryFill:89: invalid start address 0x00000000
[ 4.140131] HW.GPU <Critical> core/hw/gpu.cpp:MemoryFill:94: invalid end address 0x10B00000

Yea I have the same problem with ORAS, I cant send to fix it, try different settings and USER FOLDERS and nothing :(

usufructos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Here's my citra log:

Yea I have the same problem with ORAS, I cant send to fix it, try different settings and USER FOLDERS and nothing :(
Deleting and replacing NAND and SYSDATA folders from 2016-09-24.7z works for ALL BUILDS ... for me

Dasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drag & Drop the rom into citra(FASTEST_FOR_BRAVELY_DEFAULT).exe works for me

Maybe it works because i am using Retile Ruby Build version

That actually did work. But the avx build will not. And this build is fast, like REALLY fast- but I don't see an option to turn on sound or edit input config.

Last edited by Dasm,

Hazan2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I just registered to post in this thread. I just want to ask if you guys have solution to the graphics issues of the new update of citra bleeding edge.
They have new update, and it enhances the fps of some games. Fire emblem and pokemon games. But like I said it has graphical issues. Will merging these citra versions will fix the problem?

By the way, this thread is super cool and interesting. :)

joaozin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Which option do I choose in this image?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Esboço.png

Attachments

• Esboço.png
    Esboço.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 195

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...