Akirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
GDMK @ baidu 20.11.2016.7zip now out.

November 20 edition
works fine but the fps limitation cuts fps by 10 in overworld while using a different fps limiter ( dxtory ) i get 40 fps in overworld while only 27-30 with the inbuild fps limiter

tet666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Look like you are missing quite a few files ^
re-install all here
https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-121#post-6850584
And do all these too.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-123#post-6854126

EDIT PS: Also delete the BUILD folder, when recompiling for now
---------

The bleeding edge build did not work just crashes on loading a game.

But mingw takes like 25/30mins to compile .

Takes only only 5-10 min min for me, your build compiles fine now, might try bleeding edge tomorrow.

Last edited by tet666,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GDMK outdone himself again, i dont lose huge amounts of fps over a short period of time now, but fps limiter brings me from 75 fps to 45. And btw i built i finally built my i7 6700k pc and citra runs soooo much smoother now, full speed and over 88% of the time in sun moon!

ts61fa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
GDMK outdone himself again, i dont lose huge amounts of fps over a short period of time now, but fps limiter brings me from 75 fps to 45. And btw i built i finally built my i7 6700k pc and citra runs soooo much smoother now, full speed and over 88% of the time in sun moon!
I dont really agree, with framelimiter its really poor fps, and without framelimiter I got stuck/freeze after a little while. I think this version is way worse than the mingw versions we had from past few days.

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really agree, with framelimiter its really poor fps, and without framelimiter I got stuck/freeze after a little while. I think this version is way worse than the mingw versions we had from past few days.
well without fame limiter i haven't gotten stuck or froze yet, what cpu do you have, maybe freezes and bugs vary across hardware

ts61fa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last edited by ts61fa,

OblivionPotato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
By the way, Vsync won't stop the freezing on that build, the frame limiter will but it limits the framerate so much tthat it becomes slower than 15.09.

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got i5 4690k OC to 4.4ghz. So ive been around 46fps outside world with mingw builds.
i only got 4ghz on my i7 6700k but still dont freeze or crash too often, maybe the newer architecture is more reliable, idk, and yes i have crashed but very little, also were are you in the game that your getting 46 fps

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got i5 4690k OC to 4.4ghz. So ive been around 46fps outside world with mingw builds.
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Hey bro, what GIThub do you recommend to clone?

I know mine dose build fine, but any with jroweboy's Mingw files added into the build, Although the bleeding edge crashed up on loading a game.

jroweboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm following this guide,
Code:
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/wiki/Building-For-Windows
but of course there is more..
after this command:
Code:
pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-qt5 mingw-w64-x86_64-SDL2 mingw-w64-x86_64-cmake git
issue these commands:
Code:
pacman -S make
pacman -S gcc
pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-gcc
pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-boost
then just follow official guide
after succeed with this
Code:
cmake -G "MSYS Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
type
Code:
make

Wow.. thank you very much..
Shouldn't be using msys make like that. I updated the guide. You should be using mingw32 make like the guide says. ( It probably won't make a difference, but it's better to be safe as you don't want to accidentally compile with msys gcc especially since you are installing that too )

yes, official citra git currently broken for citra_qt.exe but working fine for citra.exe

you can use this repo by @drwhojan an.. working perfectly in my end, both citra_qt.exe and citra,exe

Code:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/Jhno591/citra

Disable microprofile and citra qt will work. It's a dumb bug with microprofile that's not worth fixing. Microprofile asserts that a logging thread is uninitialized but only in mingw it's initialized. Problem with fixing it is microprofile was rewritten since then, so we can't just send a patch to them anymore so meh.

Last edited by jroweboy,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shouldn't be using msys make like that. I updated the guide. You should be using mingw32 make like the guide says. ( It probably won't make a difference, but it's better to be safe as you don't want to accidentally compile with msys gcc especially since you are installing that too )

Do Use these other left over commands too - https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-123#post-6854126

My final build worked fine, although some times to re-build you have to delete the build folder, are not commands not work again in MYSY2 , no idea why ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm