Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

Pariah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Back with another Fire Emblem Awakening test with the newly merged "Citra HD Shaders & Audio" build.

http://i.imgur.com/xU5iYd2.png - Screenshot of map in-game

Visuals: Definitely a huge improvement to the previous builds, framerate feels the same.

Audio: Works well but is of-course really laggy, can definitely be fine-tuned at a later
date. http://i.imgur.com/F50Y0xg.png - audiotrack progresses extremely smoothly on this screen( if the skip option is used during battle).

Currently still on prologue, will upload screenshots of how chapter 1 dust particles fair with the "Citra HD Shaders & Audio" build soon.

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
In Citra run much faster than in CEMU:

4uwg9e.jpg

33w1s36.jpg

Pariah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Still the same as before though with a slight improvement on certain graphics. Still a great revamp in quality, sound stable but extremely laggy.
RAAYq4s.png
<--- HD Build CH1 | Scaled Resoluton Build CH3 --->
J8gmb6M.png

Game is still playable if someone has the extreme patience to spam "Bookmark" in the main menu and keep reloading the map (every time the save file is reloaded, all the map's elements are refreshed) though honestly not worth the hassle as chapter 3 (heavy snow area) was pretty much unplayable even with the save file refresh in the previous scaled resolution build.

MerryMage

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Ha! Another game with pipe 3. Which one is it and does adding this commit work?

Still a great revamp in quality, sound stable but extremely laggy.
Sound is at the correct speed. Audio is stretched as appropriate to match the fps so the correct amount of annoyingly slow sound can be played back to the user. This is required for accurate emulation. When the overall speed of the emulator improves, so would sound speed.

Stability of speed was important to me and I took most of today ensuring that so I'm glad you noticed that.

Last edited by MerryMage,

Pariah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sound is at the correct speed. Audio is stretched as appropriate to match the fps so the correct amount of annoyingly slow sound can be played back to the user. This is required for accurate emulation. When the overall speed of the emulator improves, so would sound speed.

Stability of speed was important to me and I took most of today ensuring that so I'm glad you noticed that.

Ah that makes a lot of sense. Just the fact it can now play audio consistently is great, nice work.

U8Cejtt.png
Chapter 2 Test - MASSIVE improvement from before, some dust clouds now registering. The graphics for leaves seem to be causing the green arrays.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ha! Another game with pipe 3. Which one is it and does adding this commit work?

for me the audio plays for OOT and a link between worlds only and it does it only once

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can anyone get me a fresh game save from the start of MM3D please and a link between worlds i already beat OOT and those are the two that won't start a game

Last edited by Wardoctors,

thepokemongamer99

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
for me alpha zapphire still crash in some parts and there is some new graphics glitch and audio is still unsychronized

@WarDoctor there is a save file of ocarina of time at start

Attachments

• 00033500.rar
    635 bytes · Views: 112

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
for me alpha zapphire still crash in some parts and there is some new graphics glitch and audio is still unsychronized

@WarDoctor there is a save file of ocarina of time at start
what he wants is a save file of Majora's Mask and A Link Between Worlds.

Reactions: Wardoctors

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Booting Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains
I hope that Japan won't sue me for using their music.

Like Hyrule Warriors Legends, it crashes when you start the main game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning