Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It's best if you wait. Games are realllllllly slow to play like took me about 2 hour to finish a cup in MK7. Mario 3D Land needs Mii support which the program didn't have one. Animal Crossing can boot. But you'll have to find your way(everything's invisible). Lastly, Senran Kagura might boot but slow as hell.

2 hours for Mario Kart 7?
It took way less for me.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I decide to test Super Mario 3D Land EUROPE on my CITRA HEAD-c6cf075. It is only one I can find for my MAC version. I know about CRO or the latest build but most people here uploading for the Windows version. So, anyway, I cannot press A because on the bottom show invisible without an "PRESS A button". :-/

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. I decide to test Super Mario 3D Land EUROPE on my CITRA HEAD-c6cf075. It is only one I can find for my MAC version. I know about CRO or the latest build but most people here uploading for the Windows version. So, anyway, I cannot press A because on the bottom show invisible without an "PRESS A button". :-/
That happens to Windows too. The build doesn't have CRO in it which means that the A buttons doesn't work.

Leo121

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Last edited by Leo121,

clockymood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys.
It's like someone have trouble with Super Mario 3D Land. It is very easy too run.
You just need the first CRO build(Citra CRO fragment lighting v3) and latest none CRO build.
As before mentioned, CRO build can't load save of 3D Land. So you should use none CRO build(or use citra-qt SMland.exe in the build) and save, home folder.
As you know the cro build(Citra CRO fragment lighting v3) have home folder and save. So if you just copy user folder to latest build it should run.
If you mean that I want to play with HD build on OSX, Sorry it seems there is no HD build. But If you use in windows you can use HD build(without cro).
It might no worth to say;but if you made decrypted 3ds via cia, make sure your rom's title id is not marked 0000. I wasted 3days due to it, and I should make xorpad one more time.
Good Luck.
rftnqoT.png

Reactions: Simonwayneee

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to decrypted my 3DS files but I need a program for my MAC. I tried this tool with a WineSkin and it doesn't worked at all. Unless you know the better program than Wineskin to make this decrypted tool works for MAC.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
last resort is bootcamp or pm me and tell me what game

I just want to test the ROMs and collected Decrypted ROMs since I have an Encrypted ROMs
files.

You forgot to answer my question: What tool is the latest version and what is the name of tool for WINDOWS? Just want to make sure.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

clockymood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course you can download from citra-emu.org.
anyway it should work with citra-qt SMland.exe in the cro build.
if it not work, it might the rom is encrypted or title id is set 0004000000000000(you can verify using gateway rom patcher)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy::blush: +1