Celtic fan throws beer at LeBron James

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by JN_big3, Jun 8, 2012.

1. JN_big3
    OP

JN_big3 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 1, 2011

Honestly, I didn't find this funny. The Boston Celtics fan who threw beer to LeBron James didn't show sportsman ship to the Heat and LeBron.

Did the Heat fans do this to the Boston Celtics players, no. LeBron was kind enough not to get mad and shit up on the face of that stupid person. That's why I hate The Boston Celtics because some of the players are very arrogant, some players don't show respect to their Opponents. I really hope Heat will win and face the Thunder. What are your thoughts on this.

2. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    I think "lol."

3. syko5150

syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

Apr 25, 2009
    United States
    California
    Lebron James is notorious for showing no respect to his opponents. Just go back and look at every single playoff series he has lost and how he storms off the court without even congratulating the other team, while his team was out there shaking hands regardless of how upset they were for losing. The only reason he didn't do anything in this situation is because it would look bad on him publicly.

2 people like this.
  4. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    The big question: Who cares?

It's rude, sure, but I think Lebron James and his vast fortune are, somehow, going to pull through.

2 people like this.
  5. Devin

Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

GBAtemp Patron
    Devin is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 17, 2009
    United States
    The Nexus
    *gets rained on with beer*
    *shrugs*
    *keeps on walking*

1 person likes this.
  6. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    I am not into sports, but that's just childish doing something like that. Although, I am glad it's not what I thought happened when I read the title. I honestly thought it was like can of beer was thrown at him or something. The first time I watched the video I didn't even notice someone dumped beer on him.

7. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Big deal? This happens all the time in all kind of sports, football too. If you're a pro player and earn LOADS of money by doing the things you love to do, you have to be a man and be prepared to take a lot of shit. This is just part of the job.