Celtic fan throws beer at LeBron James

JN_big3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Honestly, I didn't find this funny. The Boston Celtics fan who threw beer to LeBron James didn't show sportsman ship to the Heat and LeBron.

Did the Heat fans do this to the Boston Celtics players, no. LeBron was kind enough not to get mad and shit up on the face of that stupid person. That's why I hate The Boston Celtics because some of the players are very arrogant, some players don't show respect to their Opponents. I really hope Heat will win and face the Thunder. What are your thoughts on this.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lebron James is notorious for showing no respect to his opponents. Just go back and look at every single playoff series he has lost and how he storms off the court without even congratulating the other team, while his team was out there shaking hands regardless of how upset they were for losing. The only reason he didn't do anything in this situation is because it would look bad on him publicly.

Reactions: 2 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The big question: Who cares?

It's rude, sure, but I think Lebron James and his vast fortune are, somehow, going to pull through.

Reactions: 2 people

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am not into sports, but that's just childish doing something like that. Although, I am glad it's not what I thought happened when I read the title. I honestly thought it was like can of beer was thrown at him or something. The first time I watched the video I didn't even notice someone dumped beer on him.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Big deal? This happens all the time in all kind of sports, football too. If you're a pro player and earn LOADS of money by doing the things you love to do, you have to be a man and be prepared to take a lot of shit. This is just part of the job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, cuz you both werent here