Hacking Official CBHC v1.6 - ColdBoot HaxChi CFW

Shimano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Is it possible to install NTSC (USA) games on PAL (European) console that has CBHC ? Talking about general games and VC eShop Titles as well.

Last edited by Shimano,

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Here is a new mod with TCPgecko, HUDtoVpad and Retroarch :)
I dont know what ppl use if not TCPgecko, then SDcaffiine? Geekiine didt work, hanging on the "wait" screen after loading ip...
HUDto Vpad seem to work.
And the Retroarch uses retro_luncher
+ some small tweeks
And if FIX94 dont want to have this mod her, please let me know :)

EDITED
List is:
WiiU CBHC CFW
WiiU Mocha CFW
WiiU SD CFW
WiiU HomeBrew Loader
WiiU Loadiine GX2
WiiU WUP installer GX2
WiiU FTPiiU
WiiU TcpGecko
WiiU PadCon
WiiU HIDtoVpad
WiiU RetroArch
Wii System Menu
Wii HomeBrew Loader
Wii USBLoader GX
Wii WiiFlow
Wii Nintendont
I and many ppl would really appreciate also a save game manager gx, a wiixplorer, a wiimc and a ctgpr channel shortcut the ids are "SMGX", "WXPL", "WIMC" and "RMCX". If u don't want to do it then u can give me ur sources and give me instructions.

Tommy084

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I and many ppl would really appreciate also a save game manager gx, a wiixplorer, a wiimc and a ctgpr channel shortcut the ids are "SMGX", "WXPL", "WIMC" and "RMCX". If u don't want to do it then u can give me ur sources and give me instructions.
EDITED*
This is not becouse off fix94's bootmenu or any mod released, it was something i have tryd to mod in the source!

I treid, it gave me a brick :(
Probly some value i did wrong when trying to add more options in a second row... holding to HBL button dont work, all i get i a black screen after the Wii u screen.

Last edited by Tommy084,

ms87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way you can add an option that will disable the prompt to format the usb storage for my vwii games? I know I can use ustealth but it'd be nice if I can just disable the message at system level. Thanks in advance :)

I know it's not cool to quote yourself but this went completely unanswered. Does anybody know if this is a possibility? Thanks again

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's not cool to quote yourself but this went completely unanswered. Does anybody know if this is a possibility? Thanks again

They are working on FAT32 support. Would be a waist of good developer effort to figure out how to disable that message when it's about to be obsolete. Let the people finish FAT32 support.

ms87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They are working on FAT32 support. Would be a waist of good developer effort to figure out how to disable that message when it's about to be obsolete. Let the people finish FAT32 support.

Perfect, thanks. That's the answer I needed. I wasn't aware of the technicalities around it but that makes sense.

MrLuigix64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, Im quite confused about the method. I want to install Haxchi+Coolboot.

When the CB is installed that means that I cant access to homebrew channel via de DS VC again? how can I access to the homebrew channel without having to enter the browser.
Also, Do I need IOSU? or is already in Haxchi? Do I Need RedNAND? Can I mod the vWii on the CFW without risk?

Last edited by MrLuigix64,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Im quite confused about the method. I want to install Haxchi+Coolboot.

When the CB is installed that means that I cant access to homebrew channel via de DS VC again? how can I access to the homebrew channel without having to enter the browser.
Also, Do I need IOSU? or is already in Haxchi?
Haxchi and cbhc installer boot iosuhax to install. Once CBHC is installed it autoboots iosuhax. To boot homebrew launcher use https://github.com/dimok789/homebre...nload/v2.1/homebrew_launcher_channel.v2.1.zip

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country

Hossain Al-Khulaif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed Haxchi and then installed CBHC on my Wii U.

Now can i delete Haxchi files from my SD card without risk?

And when an update just released for Haxchi does i need to install it with CBHC installed ?

Thanks.

Last edited by Hossain Al-Khulaif,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed Haxchi and then installed CBHC on my Wii U. Now can i delete Haxchi files from my SD card without risk? And when an update just released for Haxchi does i need to install it with CBHC installed ?
Yes, you can delete the Haxchi files from the SD card. CBHC replaced Haxchi.
No, you don't have to install any newer Haxchi. Just install the updated CBHC with no USB connected.

Hossain Al-Khulaif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can delete the Haxchi files from the SD card. CBHC replaced Haxchi.
No, you don't have to install any newer Haxchi. Just install the updated CBHC with no USB connected.

Thanks. I appreciate your help.

When i installed CBHC. I installed it through Haxchi, is that okay?

And the DS VC title is still named "Haxchi" after installing CBHC not "DONT TOUCH ME" as people said, clicking it turns me into "Autobooting..." screen as well.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i installed CBHC. I installed it through Haxchi, is that okay?
Haxchi can't install anything, so I'll assume you mean that Haxchi started Homebrew Launcher, and from there you ran CBHC installer. That would be the normal way to install.
And the DS VC title is still named "Haxchi" after installing CBHC not "DONT TOUCH ME" as people said, clicking it turns me into "Autobooting..." screen as well.
Did you copy the CBHC directory from the zip file to the root of your SD card? "DON'T TOUCH ME" comes from the title.txt in that directory. If you didn't do that, you can do it now, then just rerun the CBHC installer.

Last edited by nexusmtz, , Reason: Removed mention of Wupinstaller in the top half. My bottom half brain had it right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.