Hacking can't install bain age a second time from eshop (not a CBHC user)

Blasingame

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I had hakchi setup and was installing VC titles to my USB (using WUP) when I accidently installed Brain Age and couldn't get back to loading hakchi. SO I deleted the hakchi channel after it would not load (corrupted data), thinking I could go back to the e-shop and re-download my purchase of brain age and re-rig using browser hax.

The problem is now the game will download from the e-shop, but it won't install because there is an error. Is it possible there is some residual install data on my wiiu that I don't know about? I have uninstalled the game from the system memory and unplugged my USB HDD. Do i need to perform a reset? I have no way of accessing the Homebrew channel at this point.

I am on 5.5.3 U

EDIT:
Forgot to mention i have a backuo of nand on my SD card.

58ff5897e4.jpg

2e96d88e60.jpg

Last edited by Blasingame,

Litle_Bird

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
When installing eshop games and DLC with WUP installer, you will install a fake ticket alonng with the eshop game/dlc. However uninstalling the games wont uninstall the ticket. When the fake ticket is present the eshop will fail installing the legit version of the title (in your case Brain training). To solve this problem you will need to manualy uninstall the fake ticket, there's a guide here https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-delete-a-fake-ticket.480620/ but that's where my knowledge of uninstalling tickets go.

Reactions: Blasingame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...