Can't get to Homebrew from SysNAND after TinyFormat (Plailect Guide)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by AzMa, Jul 13, 2016.

1. AzMa
    OP

AzMa Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2016
    United States
    Hey guys,

I've been trying for the past few days after I get home from work to see if I can get this functioning, but I had recently gotten to the point in the Plailect Guide where I had just established the RedNAND. ("Emu 9.2.0-20U")

I rebooted to SysNAND, got back into Homebrew, and formatted with TinyFormat. After the format was done, I put the backed up files back on the formatted card. This is where I'm stuck: I can't seem to get the SysNAND to get back into Homebrew using BrowserHax anymore. I've probably intitialized the browser data a dozen times now and tried BrowserHax 100+ times.

I'm starting to think that there might be a problem with the files on the card rather than just BrowserHax being temperamental. Is there anything I can be doing to confirm that things are where they need to be?

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Take a picture of your SD card root and the 3ds folder and show us. There was another user having the exact same problem at the same step (I apologise if that's you and I forgot your username). If I remember, I'll find their post later to find their name and tag them in this one in case they succeeded and can tell you what they did.

3. AzMa
    OP

AzMa Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2016
    United States
    Confirmation of SysNAND version...
    [​IMG]

Root folder ("EMUNAND9SD")

[​IMG]

3DS Folder
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking into this! I was a bit confused about what the guide was asking when it said to copy my files back to the SD after formatting, but I assumed it meant the backup I made during step 4 of part 3 in the guide. Really having a hell of a time here, but I can't feel too discouraged after downgrading correctly and getting this far. I have a feeling it's something stupid...