Homebrew cant get homebrew launcher to work on 5.5.2

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
whenever i click the load button on loadiine.ovh or go to wiiubru.com/x, it always freezes.
upload_2018-1-4_15-48-18.png

These are the only things on my SD, and there's stuff inside too
ive only ever gotten homebrew launcher to load on 5.5.1 so idk if im doing something wrong

Edit:nvm

Last edited by xXxSwagnemitexXx,

FreePlayFlorida

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah keep plugging away and will get there, just make sure you got everything in place and ready to go to do full on hack that one time it works, so you dont need to repeat process again and again :D

xXxSwagnemitexXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah keep plugging away and will get there, just make sure you got everything in place and ready to go to do full on hack that one time it works, so you dont need to repeat process again and again :D
i dont have a way of doing a full hack atm :cry:
ill probably get a DS game soon to do haxchi or whatever its called (its been a long time since i last had a wii u)

FreePlayFlorida

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
its was 6 GBP so thats about what 8 bucks? well worth it, and reduces the headache of trying over and over, I finally did mine the other night, so much nicer

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
whenever i click the load button on loadiine.ovh or go to wiiubru.com/x, it always freezes.
View attachment 110178
These are the only things on my SD, and there's stuff inside too
ive only ever gotten homebrew launcher to load on 5.5.1 so idk if im doing something wrong
Make sure you have the .elf version of HBL in /wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
I believe only the .elf version will work, but if you already have that there try putting the .rpx there too just for good measure.

Personally I used link 2 on http://stupiid.ovh and it worked after a few tries, rebooting the Wii U between each try.

xXxSwagnemitexXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Make sure you have the .elf version of HBL in /wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
I believe only the .elf version will work, but if you already have that there try putting the .rpx there too just for good measure.

Personally I used link 2 on http://stupiid.ovh and it worked after a few tries, rebooting the Wii U between each try.
thanks, ill try that link instead once ive got the .elf and .rpx files in place

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?