Hacking Can i launch the homebrew launcher without gamepad?

Dogenberg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A friend which i won't meet in months have borrowed my gamepad so i can't use it, i have Haxchi installed but i can't launch it without a gamepad, i know you can edit a file to make it work but it still needs to launch the homebrew launcher and then ftp, i know of DRC-sim but it requires hardware that i don't have and i don't want to buy to use it for just some months.
I tried to launch it with loadiine.ovh but i can't open the url bar with the pro controller (if someone knows a way to open the favorites on the tv screen i have saved it).
If is it possible to launch it from a modded vWii i already modded it.

So, what i wanna know is:
Is there a way to open the url bar or the favorites with a pro controller/wii mote?
Is it possible to launch it from vWii?
Is there any other way that doesn't require DRC-sim?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that there's a fork or a mod to allow the homebrew launcher to work without the gamepad. I don't think it's a mod of the meta.xml but rather a mod of the app itself.

Dogenberg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I believe that there's a fork or a mod to allow the homebrew launcher to work without the gamepad. I don't think it's a mod of the meta.xml but rather a mod of the app itself.
I can use the homebrew launcher with the wii mote (i heard it works), but i need to know how to launch it so i can edit the haxchi meta.xml to launch without the gamepad (normally it asks to connect it)

Dogenberg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i managed to reach loadiine.ovh on the browser but since it uses the mii maker it asks for the gamepad, is there a way to change the app used? i heard that it should be possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here