TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1batmanmichigan.jpg

A Michigan man dressed in a Batman costume was arrested early this morning after cops found him hanging off the ledge of a building.

Petoskey Department of Public Safety officers pulled the wannabe superhero back onto the building’s roof around 1 AM. A search of the man’s utility belt turned up a collapsible baton and a container of pepper spray. As a result, the 31-year-old suspect--who cops did not identify in advance of his arraignment--was charged with possession of dangerous weapons in addition to trespassing.

As seen above, cops photographed the man in full costume after he was transported to police HQ.

Investigators also released photos of Batman’s baton and his lead-lined gloves and spray. He is also seen in a shot with his cape closed as well as one with his mask removed. Additionally, here's the City of Petoskey's press release trumpeting the crime fighter's collar.[/p]

source

They may be able to catch the batman, but they will never catch

THE SHADOW

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm done posting news for the day, I just thought this one was funny, so I broke my 3 post rule just this once.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Bat420maN said:
My Bat suit looks a shit ton better then that guys. And Pepper Spray? Batman don't use no dam Pepper Spray. Poser!
He needs a can of antiperspirant more than a can of pepper spay -- look at those pits! I think a damsel-in-distress would run back into the clutches of the villain rather than touch him, lol.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Noooo! Batman's true identity has been revealed! His face can't be unseen now!

Seriously though, what a total lunatic. If he wanted to dress up like batman for a night then fine, still weird but fine, carrying weapons and climbing buildings on the other hand is taking it to the extreme.

Bat420maN

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.freeforums.org
XP
Country
United States
The Living Shadow said:
Hop2089 said:
Bat420maN said:
My Bat suit looks a shit ton better then that guys. And Pepper Spray? Batman don't use no dam Pepper Spray. Poser!

Amen to that.

I'm gonna try to get this one for halloween I think.

I have one based off of the first movie. I have had it for almost 20 years now. I have built and added onto it for years. Used to dress up for halloween every year but it's been a few years since I have suited up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc