Broken EZ 3 in 1?!

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Searinox, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Searinox
    OP

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    New to EZ 3 in 1. Just got my EZ 3 in 1 from Gameyeeeah today. Stuck it in. Upon startup I get a "there is no game pak inserted" message fot slot-2 on the boot screen. Got nothin in slot-1. Is this normal?

2. PBC

PBC What!? I can change this??

Dec 3, 2006
    United States
    New York
    Humm...I think this is normal. You do know that you need a slot 1 card (and software) to actually transfer GBA games to the 3 in 1 right?

The EZ 3-1 shouldnt come with anything bootable on it...so makes sense it would say "NO GAMEpak".
    I assume you are looking at the nintendo start up screen....once you load a game onto the 3-1 it should display the name there...

The real question is...Do you have slot 1?

3. Searinox
    OP

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    I have an R4 slot 1 and the EZ is fresh out of the box. I am currently looking over tutorials on how to operate the 3 in 1.

4. PBC

PBC What!? I can change this??

Dec 3, 2006
    United States
    New York
    Right..you need a tool like rudolphs or another 3-1 tool if you are using the R4...you should be able to do what you need once you find those programs and readup abit. Good lucks

5. Searinox
    OP

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    Works perfectly now. THANKS!

6. tjt486

tjt486 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2008
    United States
    What did you have to do? I cant get rudolph's or any other tool to recognize either of my 3-in-1s

7. Searinox
    OP

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    Does it show a red window saying it couldn't detect your card? Cause when it DOES detect it it doesn't say anything, which further left me to think it was broken until I actually tried putting something on it and saw it was working. If it does show that window however, I have no idea how to help you there.