Hacking Broken EZ 3 in 1?!

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
New to EZ 3 in 1. Just got my EZ 3 in 1 from Gameyeeeah today. Stuck it in. Upon startup I get a "there is no game pak inserted" message fot slot-2 on the boot screen. Got nothin in slot-1. Is this normal?

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Humm...I think this is normal. You do know that you need a slot 1 card (and software) to actually transfer GBA games to the 3 in 1 right?

The EZ 3-1 shouldnt come with anything bootable on it...so makes sense it would say "NO GAMEpak".
I assume you are looking at the nintendo start up screen....once you load a game onto the 3-1 it should display the name there...

The real question is...Do you have slot 1?

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Right..you need a tool like rudolphs or another 3-1 tool if you are using the R4...you should be able to do what you need once you find those programs and readup abit. Good lucks

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Does it show a red window saying it couldn't detect your card? Cause when it DOES detect it it doesn't say anything, which further left me to think it was broken until I actually tried putting something on it and saw it was working. If it does show that window however, I have no idea how to help you there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: