Gaming Breath of the wild cheat from the start with cfw

Losvaize

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, friends.

I'm using latest kosmos cfw and games work as they are intended except Zelda BotW, wich starts with maximum red hearts and all stamina circle(that con't deplete) when Link wakes up. The loading screen shows just the 3 beginning hearts and 1 stamina circle. I've tried several copies of the backup but they don't seem to be the problem. Haven't used any cheat app and I erase both program and save data before attempting a new install.
Any idea of what may be happening?
Thank you very much.

Losvaize

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I do. But I just updated the "definitions", didn't intentionally add any cheats. Is that it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

EdiZon doesn't seem to be it. I deleted the folder and nro file from the switch directory but still the cheats are loaded. If I boot using Reinx the game starts normally and all works as intended.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, friends.

I'm using latest kosmos cfw and games work as they are intended except Zelda BotW, wich starts with maximum red hearts and all stamina circle(that con't deplete) when Link wakes up. The loading screen shows just the 3 beginning hearts and 1 stamina circle. I've tried several copies of the backup but they don't seem to be the problem. Haven't used any cheat app and I erase both program and save data before attempting a new install.
Any idea of what may be happening?
Thank you very much.

That doesn't count that you have finished all the shrine and gotten all the piece of hearts for health and stamina.

ReikaRin

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
open the /atmosphere/system_settings.ini file and change dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0
maybe ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it