Hacking BootMii as BOOT2 not working

clincko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made my wii a virgin. dont ask me why i just did. now i reinstaled bootmii as boot2 and it wont work it worked before i made it a virgin. i have all the right files. in the bootmii foler.
i dont know why it doesnt work. When i turn on my with sd card in it it stays as a blackscreen for 7 sec or something then it asks me to press then takes me to menu

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it reboots you back to system menu after a black screen, then bootmii is installed in boot2. The issue has to be with the SD card, either it's not reading the SD card at all or some file is missing somewhere on your SD card.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
clincko said:
idk y it wouldnt read my sd card it works on homebrew channel and evreything else

bootmii is notorious for not working with some sdcards that work fine in other applications on the wii.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The compatiblity may have changed in the latest version. As far as i know they(svpe) worked hard to get as many as possible cards to work, maybe now there are more cards compatible, but in exchange your card is not compatible anymore.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiPower said:
The compatiblity may have changed in the latest version. As far as i know they(svpe) worked hard to get as many as possible cards to work, maybe now there are more cards compatible, but in exchange your card is not compatible anymore.

just try another card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-