BLEACH Heat The Soul 6 Announced!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Feb 9, 2009.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    (Watch the trailer by following the link at the bottom)

"What? Another Bleach game? Sony is beating Madden by making this fighting game a more-than-annual affair. Granted, Heat the Soul is quite possibly the best looking and best playing iteration of the popular anime series on any console. Let's hope Sony isn't tiring the fanbase out a bit too quickly with the number of Bleach games they've created.

Maybe SCEA (or Sega?) can help bring one of these games to the States? Please?"

Source

Looks like every single other Bleach game in the same series... hopefully this one will cut back on the lag a little bit.

2. da_head

da_head A dying dream..

Apr 7, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto, Canader!
    i'm still waiting for the 3rd fighting one for ds. second one was pretty good, mind a few balancing issues

3. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    I've always prefered the PS2 Blade Battlers 2nd game as the all time best Bleach fighter. Versus Crusade got old fast, I was disappointed by that one. Every single Heat The Soul game I play for a few days then get bored. They're nothing special...

If you want a fun Party Fighter, go with Blade Battlers 2nd. Great 4P Fun. [​IMG]

4. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    The 3rd one was a RPG, should be released in English this year if the recent listing was right.

Treasure have a new fighting one for the Wii.

5. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    @Hadrian, two things. First, that's the first Bleach game released in 2007. Second, I mentioned the Treasure one, Versus Crusade, and as I said it was disappointing.

6. Noitora

Noitora ::

Aug 9, 2007
    Greece
    Athens
    The 5th game was truly a masterpiece, I can't say I like the other 4, I got attached to the TAG mode [​IMG]
    I hope this one's really good after all and it has some more Espadas's releases.

I never touched the game after losing so bad to you.

7. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    Agreed, I actually play the game till I unlocked practically everything and everyone except the gallery.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

I've actually never been beaten at Versus Crusade and I thought it was pretty good.

8. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    it seems bleach has had good sales over for teh ds... this is a long lasting (and great) series