War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
(Watch the trailer by following the link at the bottom)

"What? Another Bleach game? Sony is beating Madden by making this fighting game a more-than-annual affair. Granted, Heat the Soul is quite possibly the best looking and best playing iteration of the popular anime series on any console. Let's hope Sony isn't tiring the fanbase out a bit too quickly with the number of Bleach games they've created.

Maybe SCEA (or Sega?) can help bring one of these games to the States? Please?"

Source

Looks like every single other Bleach game in the same series... hopefully this one will cut back on the lag a little bit.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've always prefered the PS2 Blade Battlers 2nd game as the all time best Bleach fighter. Versus Crusade got old fast, I was disappointed by that one. Every single Heat The Soul game I play for a few days then get bored. They're nothing special...

If you want a fun Party Fighter, go with Blade Battlers 2nd. Great 4P Fun.
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
i'm still waiting for the 3rd fighting one for ds. second one was pretty good, mind a few balancing issues
The 3rd one was a RPG, should be released in English this year if the recent listing was right.

Treasure have a new fighting one for the Wii.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Hadrian, two things. First, that's the first Bleach game released in 2007. Second, I mentioned the Treasure one, Versus Crusade, and as I said it was disappointing.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
The 5th game was truly a masterpiece, I can't say I like the other 4, I got attached to the TAG mode
tongue.gif

I hope this one's really good after all and it has some more Espadas's releases.

Gaisuto said:
Versus Crusade got old fast, I was disappointed by that one.
I never touched the game after losing so bad to you.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
The 5th game was truly a masterpiece, I can't say I like the other 4, I got attached to the TAG mode
tongue.gif

I hope this one's really good after all and it has some more Espadas's releases.

Gaisuto said:
Versus Crusade got old fast, I was disappointed by that one.
I never touched the game after losing so bad to you.
Agreed, I actually play the game till I unlocked practically everything and everyone except the gallery.
It looks like they're doing the Turn Back the Pendelum Arc I've heard of that goes back in time about 100 years or so. Captain Shinji ftw.

I've actually never been beaten at Versus Crusade and I thought it was pretty good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things