Blasted Smash Brothers

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Fellow, Mar 10, 2008.

Mar 10, 2008

Blasted Smash Brothers by Fellow at 12:40 AM (1,155 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Fellow
    OP

Member Fellow GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Man, I tell you, this game has been all over YouTube like sryup on Pancakes.

The entire gaming world and universe has waited patiently for the godly Super Smash Brothers Brawl to be released.

I have never in my day, have seen an actual line at gamestop for a game and not a console, this is ground breaking history in the making.

Nintendo certainly has some very well made exclusives, considering that that's all the Wii has, is exclusives.

People have broken their necks, and have even killed themselves for the possession of this game. People actually sit down, and watch videos on YouTube of people opening their SSBB case, either this game deserves a 20/10, or the game is overrated. Please tell me which.

2. Renegade_R

Member Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
    You obviously haven't been to GameStop on the Halo 3 release date eh.

Its all hype really...the game is good...yes that's for sure...but the lines are built on the hype.

3. Shuny

Member Shuny I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz

France
    This game is not overrated. It's a great game and deserves a 20/10 IMHO

4. WiiSAT

Newcomer WiiSAT Newbie

Netherlands
    Funny thing actually, even though this is a Wii game, I prefer to play it with my trusted gamecube controllers [​IMG] Almost feels like playing a gamecube game, only I'm not...

5. EN!GMA

Member EN!GMA GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah I'm pretty sure both nights before Halo 2 and Halo 3 were more packed than last night.