Hacking Big reductions on 3ds flashcards at eachmall

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to say that I ordered a Gateway from Eachmall the 09-12-2013, and got it the 12-27-2013. Tracking never worked, but the order arrived pretty fast all things considered (I live in Europe, btw).

As for the packaging, it was ridiculous... They didn't even bother to fold the gateway cardboard to make a box. They slipped the cards directly in the enveloppe and sent it... Kinda disapointed on that aspect.
Did you type it wrong or did it really took 3 months to be delivered? :O

25€ for a r4i is dirty cheap, but 3 months?

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to know what r4 are you saying? because i want the best flashcard for my dslite and im buying in eachmall.I dont care too much for the nintendo 3ds compatibility. i have a dstwo but i prefer a normal flashcart...because the dstwo its to bulky.

Well, if you're looking for the 'best' card for the DS Lite other than the DSTwo, I can't really say I'd recommend an R4, but the one I was looking at was an R4i Gold Pro for $3.27 and shipping. I don't know if the manufacturer is reliable, if the compatibility's good, or if there's any variant of Wood available for it; it's been years since I paid attention to anything going on with R4 clones.

Nismax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once ordered a slew of things from DX and when it arrived, the package was literally falling apart with items hanging out, one of them being a silicone "egg" which had been OPENED. It was a total fail, I should have made a video, it was that bad.

God I hope nobody used that egg....

ATypicalSe7en

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who has ordered their gateway from eachmall, if i recieve mines broken upon arrival, will they give me a refund?
First you have to file a report saying the product was DOA then after the get back to you and that you submit proof, you have to pay for shipping back so they can inspect the item which in total takes about 2-3 weeks depending on your method of shipping. I never liked their customer service as it seems they only do what cost less for them even though it was never your fault to begin with if the item was DOA.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once ordered a slew of things from DX and when it arrived, the package was literally falling apart with items hanging out, one of them being a silicone "egg" which had been OPENED. It was a total fail, I should have made a video, it was that bad.

God I hope nobody used that egg....
not sure why anyone would order knockoff sex toys from dx...

Nismax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's it matter where you buy them from? Not like walking into a local sex shop is any more classy.

I don't always buy sex toys, but then I do, I get them from China.

nerd1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All of their R4i cards are clones of clones of clones right? This is so confusing. Is anyone from there worthwile? ie. have updates either 1st party or 3rd party support as needed?

escherbach

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a R4i SDHC Dual Core 2014 card at $3.88 and free shipping.

Kinda hard to turn down that offer for a 3DS v7.0 card.

let's see if it ever arrives (I'll edit here or post below)

escherbach

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the url on http://www.eachmall.me/goods-5949-5949.html is misspelled, think it's supposed to be r4isdhc.in (its missing the c in the url)

Or it might just be a really shitty clone of a clone that has no website lol

lol, good spot, it does look dodgy, I'll post back here when/if it gets delivered with my review.

the firmware download is given as a dropbox address

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50908288/2013/bai ping guo.zip

(looks like standard Wood - but I'll soon find out)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny