Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

JamestheFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I followed the steps as much as I can. I did it wrong though since nothing happened when I put the card in. I hate being computer illiterate, and now I have to wait till tomorrow to try again. I should probably wait for my new SD card to arrive though since I can't fit everything on my 1GB SD card.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I've used it quite a few times and recommended it a lot. I need to support you somehow. I don't happen to have any money atm though. Perhaps set up an auto refresh on one of your linkbucks pages.

Reactions: 1 person

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
that's not a "translation" of ModMii, it's another softmod tutorial using the "ModMii" name. Since I don't have it copyrighted or anything there's nothing I can do to stop them. Feel free to give that site a hard time in order to support me and the REAL ModMii if you want :D

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated to the lates modmii, from 6.0.2 to version 6.0.3 , modmii no longer can see my dml .zip files from my temp folder for making the older revisions,, is there a reason this has been changed ..
thanks for keeping up with your great app..

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
The method modmii uses to build DML has changed. If you want to build a version of DML that isn't currently hosted on the google code page (ie. not listed in ModMii as available) then save the *.elf file for whatever version of DML you want to ModMii's "temp\DML" folder. Make sure the elf's name begins with "DMLr" and ends with ".elf". Then it will appear in the list of DML rev's ModMii can build.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else have issues with 6.0.3 ?

it isnt adding the item i select for download..

i tried downloading d2x8 beta but it keeps saying i havent selected anything for download

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Great work on the program XFlak - it saved me a whole lot of precious time that was usually wasted on dowloading IOS'es, I'm glad it's all automated nowadays.

Just wondering about one thing - seeing that you and your team already "embedded" USB Loaders into the download queue, why not place Dios Mios Lite as an option aswell? I mean, Gamecube backups are a fun thing to boot and most Wii's aren't capable of running those from discs, so putting an SD loader into the bunch would be a quite fancy option, really. Not that Dios Mios Lite's installation exceeds the technical capabilities of the average Joe, but why not while we're at it? :)

In any case - top notch App, definatelly stays on my Desktop in case I need to mod some more Wii's - I used to do it "manually" but now I see no point in that anymore. :P

Reactions: 1 person

rko2164

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my sisters BF wants me to softmod his Wii,he's had it since the very beginning never been chipped or modded etc.

He's currently on 4.2E should it be updated to 4.3 before proceeding to mod it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol