• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll take a risk and try it with my blackberry's mobile connection. It's nearly the 15th anyway and it shouldn't really do any harm. I just need patience and hope for the best.

Edit: now that didn't work as planned, I'll just have to wait until later in the week to download the files I need.

Here's what I did:
Chose neek2o r72
Chose Sneek+DI
European 4.3
No postloader
No cIOS14
No DML or NMM
Yes Priiloader & Hacks
Yes to Install All Channels (News, Mii, Weather, Photo, Speak and Internet)
Used own console serial (of course, I won't be posting that here)

Downloaded UnRar
Downloaded SneekInstallerv0.7a-cred
Failed to Download AutoIt (due to filesize)

All Channels, IOSes, MIOS, BC, Region Select, EULA already downloaded and in /temp folder.
neek2o_NK2O.wad already downloaded and in /temp folder.

TamasNehr

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
@[member='TamasNehr'],
I'm not sure what the issue is exactly. I suspect maybe neek doesn't like your sd card... but it's weird that it is able to launch casper but not be redirected to neek. When it hangs, does it hang on a blackscreen or on the casper screen? If it hangs on the casper screen, perhaps you should report your issue in the casper thread. If it hangs on a blackscreen, have u waited 10 minutes on the blackscreen? The first boot of a clean emulated nand could take up to 10 minutes and up to 2 boot attempts before actually loading the emulated system menu.
It hangs on the Casper screen.
@[member='TamasNehr']

are you sure your harddisk and sd card are fat32 formatted with a 32KB (or smaller) cluster size?

The file structure on usb and sd looks fine, but it looks like neek2o never got launched. Some of the first things it does is creating a sneekcache folder
in nands/pl_eu and creating a nandcfg.bin file in the sneek folder. If it deploys the nand, it will create some additional folders in the nands/pl_eu folder.

It could be a compatibility issue with your harddisk as well. You could try a sneek2o only setup (without di). That one works without harddisk. You can use the same nands folder and subfolders, but you will need it on the sd card. In the sd card sneek folder, you should only leave a kernel.bin. It's not the same as with your current setup. So, make sure you don't have a di.bin in there.
Yes it is formatted as described above.

I've read that sneek2o+DI broken, so I tried wit just sneek.
I can able to boot the setup wizard, but after the main screen doesn't appear, just black screen. If I hold the 1 button, the neek2o menu appears, but I can't able to launch any channel. I tried change the video settings (NTSC/PAL/...) but doesn't work so I drop Abstinence wizard and I hack the Wii with ModMii Wizard.
It works fine.

Thank you for the great software.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
On the 1st page of DML it says now:

Important message to DML users:
As of Monday, Feb 13th DML is no longer supporting ModMii bc of the way ModMii is distributed, if the distribution of ModMii changes support will come back. Hope you understand.
I don't understand...

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
On the 1st page of DML it says now:

Important message to DML users:
As of Monday, Feb 13th DML is no longer supporting ModMii bc of the way ModMii is distributed, if the distribution of ModMii changes support will come back. Hope you understand.
I don't understand...

I'll donate to XFlak just to Keep DML out now...
I don't know the details but it seems a case of powerhunger to me.

Reactions: 1 person

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@[member='TamasNehr']

it's not relevant anymore, but a sneek setup with a modmii created nand can take from 20 - 30 minutes to get from the initial startup screen to the menu health screen. If you don't wait long enough and interrupt this process of initial deployment, it's possible that the nand files become corrupt. You will than need to copy the nand folders (in the nands folder) back from the pc harddisk for another attempt.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
@[member='TamasNehr']

it's not relevant anymore, but a sneek setup with a modmii created nand can take from 20 - 30 minutes to get from the initial startup screen to the menu health screen. If you don't wait long enough and interrupt this process of initial deployment, it's possible that the nand files become corrupt. You will than need to copy the nand folders (in the nands folder) back from the pc harddisk for another attempt.
After building a fresh nand I found out that copying \Shared2\Sys folder from the real nand dump to emuNand saves you going through the Nand setup process on first run,
sysconfig file alone can do the trick but you'll also need also Net folder to enable internet connection

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus

ModMii for Windows
Version 6.0.3 Released!
by XFlak

Download ModMii Installer Here

Download Spanish ModMii Installer Here
Spanish version not updated yet, still at v5.1.1

Download Italian ModMii Installer Here
Italian version not updated yet, still at v4.8.2

Download French ModMii Installer Here
French version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

Download Dutch ModMii Installer Here
Dutch version not updated yet, still at v4.6.1

See first post for more info.
6.0.3 Changelog

• DML support fixed. Thanks to the DML team for the major progress they've recently made. If there is anything ModMii can do to support you better please don't hesitate to message me about it.
  • Removed ModMii's DML debug mode option as it is now redundant.
  • Updated the cmd line version of theme mii (by scooby74029) to v1.1, System Menu themes are now constructed quicker and random errors are less likely. Thanks scooby!
  • Fixed a minor bug in ModMii Classic's Options Menu where you could not toggle the play a sound at finish setting. Thanks goes out to JoostinOnline for reporting this bug!
  • ModMii, it will support you whether you like it or not.
  • Other Minor Changes.

Reactions: 2 people

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah either he left out a word, or meant to put "you" and added an "r" by mistake. The message still seems fairly clear to me. I'm sure he'll fix it soon ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.etonline.com/daniel-radcliffe-reacts-to-harry-potter-reboot-series-offers-advice-excl...