XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Hey! i was using modmii to use my syscheck.cvs or whatever to update my mios v10. when it downloaded multi mod manager it didn't download it only downloaded the wad. this has hapened with many other programs. FIX THIS Please (sorry i ran out of time to write please)
more like ran out of manners. Don't be such a dink. I hope that he completely ignores your problem.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@fortwaynenw,
just follow the modmii wizard guide. Or run ModMii syscheck updater feature. But you should reinstall the homebrew channel after installing IOS58 so that the HBC is installed to use IOS58 instead of 61

@Luigi2011SM64,
I highly doubt ModMii had trouble downloading mmm. It's more likely user error. Anyways, you can try a fresh installation of ModMii. And more info on your problem would help. ie. is it missing, is it invalid?

@shortz1994 and Foez,
thanks for demanding some respect for me, I appreciate it :D

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luigi2011SM64: there is a free app for windows called Screen2AVI that will allow you to record what your doing on screen; maybe this will be helpful to show your process and error involved.

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I have a 3.4U Wii and Modmii installed on my PC. Since I bought the gold wiimote zelda bundle and im planing playing the retail disc. Can anyone tell me what my options are. Do I need to update to 4.3U? Also I tried the syscheck with Modmii and it gives me a guide to update to 4.1U, is it ok to follow that??? Thanks in advance!

temp4746

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hmm it seems ModMii is download Wii Backup Manager v4.3.0 build 69 instead of v3.8.0 build 69 as mentioned in the changelog... or is that intentional?
I can't see this specific version in the Wii Backup Manager topic which leads me to belive it's a test version so this doesn't really sound intentional...

Will I be better of just updating to the latest Wii Backup Manager?

Colabear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest version is now 0.4.4 Build 73 (x64) for the Windows 7 group. (just did the update a few min. ago.)
Unless we are not talking about the same Wii Backup Manager - coded by fig.

itsgreylolol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to do an SU, it's been forever since I've touched my Wii. I downloaded sysCheck using ModMii, placed it on my USB stick and ran it. It completed the check, and gave me a full error report, but when it finished, it said "unable to initialize FAT file system" and won't save an error report on the root of my card. Does anyone know why that would be"?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to do an SU, it's been forever since I've touched my Wii. I downloaded sysCheck using ModMii, placed it on my USB stick and ran it. It completed the check, and gave me a full error report, but when it finished, it said "unable to initialize FAT file system" and won't save an error report on the root of my card. Does anyone know why that would be"?
It's a SysCheck, not an error report, lol.

For some reason it doesn't work with all sd cards. If you want to update everything, just rehack your Wii with ModMii.

itsgreylolol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a SysCheck, not an error report, lol.

For some reason it doesn't work with all sd cards. If you want to update everything, just rehack your Wii with ModMii.

Well, it's a report involving my erroneous ios files. Regardless, by re-hacking, do I need to completely format the Wii? It"s running 4.0, I used the Twilight Princess Hack forever ago.

Also, not an SD card. USB stick. Just saying

temp4746

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Well version v4.3.0 build 69 seems to definetly have one annoying bug in it... when you highlight something in the list the text goes white which makes it impossible to read (Windows vista/7) which seems to be fixed in the newer version, so I guess I'll use the newer version.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Well version v4.3.0 build 69 seems to definetly have one annoying bug in it... when you highlight something in the list the text goes white which makes it impossible to read (Windows vista/7) which seems to be fixed in the newer version, so I guess I'll use the newer version.
That's been there for quite some time actually.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I selected the option to emulate a NAND build and went through all of it. I saw the message that it was installing the wads from temp\wads to COPY_TO_SD\nand\nand1 and let it go through all of it, but when it finished and closed there was nothing in COPY_TO_SD\nand\nand1.

Can someone help me out please?

Mindcrime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, first time user of ModMii. I've a previously softmodded wii (4.2E) with HBC, priiloader, boot2. I haven't touched any softmods for like 1,5-2 years, so all of them are outdated. Downloaded ModMii and used the wizard gudie to download
all the necessary files for 4.2E and generated a gudie. My question is that should, I start from step 1 or can I just start with "5) INSTALL WADS" since, I know that I've patched IOS236 and already have HBC, NAND backup, priiloader and so on?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@MLRX, are you sure it was copy_to_sd and not copy_to_usb? Have you tried more than once?

@Mindcrime, there are other things that might need updating, like your HBC (it should be v1.08 running on IOS58), but other than that you should be safe to skip the steps you indicate. If you want a more streamlined ModMii guide, u can either repeat the ModMii wizard and say no to the softmods you know you already have. Alternatively, you can use ModMii's syscheck updater, which will analyse a syscheck report from your Wii and get you to update specifically only what is outdated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk