Gaming Best DealExtreme Pandora Battery?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so I'm getting a red God of War PSP off of Kijiji (guaranteed CHA since it's a GoW one), but it has OFW 6.10 on it. I'm getting a Pandora Battery off of DX to restore the PSP to a M33 firmware, then upgrading to 5.50 GEN-D3. However, which Pandora is the best one on DX? They've got many on there, but I want the best one.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dis 1 http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12472

smileipb2.png

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would not recomment to buy there ...

dunno if its finaly fixed but they had some problems and there were like 600+ ppl complaining in their forums because they did not get the ware ... (i ordered there as well and after like 3 month i got my money back)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Youkai said:

dunno if its finaly fixed but they had some problems and there were like 600+ ppl complaining in their forums because they did not get the ware ... (i ordered there as well and after like 3 month i got my money back)
Well, I received my items safe and dandy, after 1 month
tongue.gif
They just take a lot of time, usually.

For prices like that, it's actually fair. You just don't have to be in a haste, otherwise it's wiser to buy somewhere else.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the love of god, dont use it as a normal battery
its horrible and could cause many problems including hardware (ie* exploding batteries from overcharging and leaking battery acid have been reported form thsee cheapo batteries)

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
Youkai said:

tongue.gif

For prices like that, it's actually fair. You just don't have to be in a haste, otherwise it's wiser to buy somewhere else.

I ordered there like 4 times, the first 2 times, the stuff came like 2 weeks later, the 3rd time, it took like a month, and the 4th time took like a week and a half. So far, everything they have sent me was legit, and all of it still works

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've only had one thing not work that was sent to me from DX - a USB SD Micro reader. It was DOA. However, I only paid $3 or less for it, so I never did send it back. I just threw it out. Not gonna raise hell over $3.
tongue.gif

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
only use it sometimes when my normal is empty but if charging could be bad it's not very smart of them to ship them empty then. cause when it arrived it had no charge at all

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
a 2000 battery does work on a PSP 1000...you just need to hold it to the PSP...that's what I did with my 1000

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dgwillia said:
raulpica said:
Youkai said:

tongue.gif

I ordered there like 4 times, the first 2 times, the stuff came like 2 weeks later, the 3rd time, it took like a month, and the 4th time took like a week and a half. So far, everything they have sent me was legit, and all of it still works

well i ordered 3 or 4 times as well but as you might be able to see at their forum there really are many complaints lately ...
i am not trying to make everyone hate dealextreme, i liked the site pretty much as well but its a fact that they had big big problems ... no clue if its fixed now but i would at least check their forums before i order there again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/aHReK9x7e4E?si=PQEzHDwveOnAwiSY lol gang gang