Home Button stops working after a little while - what can I check in logs to see what might be going on?

JoelBella

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I modded an OLED switch a few months ago and it works ok but for the last 2 months or so the home button just stops working after the switch has been running for a while, might be after it goes to sleep. I am not completely sure but it could have started after I updated atmosphere. I've searched and found a few people saying the same thing happens to them, but I don't see many people suffering from it, and no one understanding why it is happening.

So I'm wondering what kind of logs can I look at to maybe see what is happening?

Thanks in advance.

JoelBella

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you personally, tried a different right joy-con? Might just be coincidental.
Thanks for the response. I've tried 3 different Joycons, and I've even tried a retroflag joystick thing, happens to all of them unfortunately.
Post automatically merged:

Try reseat the home button on the joycon. Also try to update the joycon firmware if you haven't update it.
I appreciate the response, I should have mentioned in the initial post I've tried multiple Joycons, as well as a retroflag controller, the gamecube looking one.

Reactions: HawaiianInTown

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto