Batman: Arkham Knight Coming to XBox One, PS4 and PC This Year

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only for next-gen systems but not Wii u, must really dislike the Wii u developer's but
do I smell 720p for Xbox one:lol:

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont see the iconic batmobile... also, yay... lets suddenly have car races with every other villain.
i wonder if scarecrow is going to spread fear gas through the city this time.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
F*** Rocksteady! If Platinum games can make a game ( Bayonetta 2 ) that looks awesome on the Wii U, then Rocksteady could make a darn Batman game for it as well. They just don't have the passion of making a game, easy ports are well..... easier! So I guess they just don't need my money! Looks good but, I'll support the companies that support the systems I own.

Reactions: calmwaters

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a game for next-gen systems, it would appear that they're skipping last gens altogether.

//Master_Trole_Is_Me :tpi:

Well, the important thing is that neither Xbox 360 nor PS3 is getting them , so I don't feel as bad :creep:

Yes it would be a shame not to see this released for the Wii U, considering we already got a couple others.

Nothing's been official confirmed, it was reported from a only one UK-based site so far. I know the Wii U is getting Blackgate.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw this a few moments ago, and I must say I'm quite hyped up for this.
I passed up on Origins, as it wasn't made by Rocksteady and looked like it was pretty meh with not much added over Arkham City, but the two first games were fantastic.

A shame really, for me the first two games are probably the best video game adaptations of a superhero.

A shame ? LOL. That's your taste and your own opinion. We are all different. For me, the two first games were yucky. Not for me. Sorry.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oh what the F? I really hope the Wii U will get this game. Maybe I shouldn't hold my breath though, since Wanker Bros. cancelled the STORY DLC for Origins for us Wii U owners :/ I am really pissed about that, and really feel cheated. I didn't get what was advertised... Kinda want some compensation for that.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arkham Asylum and Arkham City were fantastic games, so I'm looking forward to another Rocksteady game. I just hope they don't make it all about the Joker this time around.
I agree.
I was glad to see a different villain take the lead in Origins, but then... surprise, surprise, surprise. Let's just hope it isn't the Joker under the Scarecrow mask.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nothing's been official confirmed, it was reported from a only one UK-based site so far. I know the Wii U is getting Blackgate.
I take it that an official trailer by Warner Bros. is not official enough? :P I thought the ending was quite clear regarding the platforms this will be released for - there's a PS4 logo, an XBox One logo and a PC logo. Not seeing any PS3, XBox 360 or Wii U logos.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take it that an official trailer by Warner Bros. is not official enough? :P I thought the ending was quite clear regarding the platforms this will be released for - there's a PS4 logo, an XBox One logo and a PC logo. Not seeing any PS3, XBox 360 or Wii U logos.

At least the Wii U wasn't the only console left out.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
pneEwqy.jpg

I really liked Arkham City but avoided Origins when the reviews soured. Hopefully, being Rocksteady again, they'll do well again.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so happy this game is being released on the Wii U. It seems developers are taking knowledge of the fact that Nintendo owners like to play games just as much as Microsoft and Sony owners.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course they will leave out last gen consoles.
I'm sorry, Wii U!

I'll just leave it at that :P

Generations are defined as a specified period/interval of time, and not hardware trolololo :creep:Wii U mad? It's an 8th gen console due to the fact it's a successor tololololol:rofl2: Okay I go now

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
"Be the Batman"

Isn't that a little weird for a slogan? I mean I've had many chances to "Be the Batman" in Video-Games. If I wanted to "Be the Batman" I wouldn't have to wait for this game.

Apart from that nit-picky comment I really don't have an opinion on this game, and won't until I see some gameplay.

Reactions: hhs

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
A shame ? LOL. That's your taste and your own opinion. We are all different. For me, the two first games were yucky. Not for me. Sorry.

The first two games had superior voice acting and a better plot, for those who care about the small plot.
For no reason whatsoever they changed the characters models and voices, making it seem really off-putting for the fans of the first two games.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem with origins was that it was recycled content, had nothing to do with anything else
it added nothing new (other then story) and just created plot holes (gluegun?)

Reactions: chavosaur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs