'Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection' launches on PC, PS4 and Xbox One today

gng rez.JPG

Timed Nintendo Switch exclusive Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection becomes available on more platforms today! You can now venture forth into the Demon Realm on PS4, Xbox One and Steam in this modern reboot of a classic game.

Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection is a modern reboot of the legendary Ghosts ‘n Goblins series, featuring beautiful storybook-like graphics and action platforming gameplay. Players guide the brave knight Arthur as he battles his way through whimsical horror theme park-like stages on his quest to rescue the princess from the treacherous Demon Lord.

While it's still the same game that launched a few months ago on the Switch, releasing on new platforms also means the ability to play the game at higher resolution and 60 fps. On PC, you'll find some more options like Display Mode, V-Sync and Rendering Mode. The latter lets you toggle between 'Normal' and 'Interlaced', which can help with less powerful systems. But Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection isn't such a demanding game and runs flawlessly on PC; and feels right at home on the crisp screen of a handheld system like the AYA NEO.

The PC version also supports keyboard + mouse input and lets you rebind the keys to your preference. However, I personally think it's best experienced with a controller as a controller feels more apt to take on the challenging gameplay that the game throws at you. And Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection indeed retains its traditional challenge but plays well with modern controls and its new look.

To learn more about what to expect of Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection, be sure to check out our full review of the Switch version where it scored 8.7/10!

:arrow: Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection Official GBAtemp Review
:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really wanted to like this game but I just couldn't get into it on the Switch. On PC, I find it too tempting to just fire up MAME and play the originals instead.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
As fan of the SNES version, this one didn't pleased me too much. It looks great, runs great but do not feels like ghouls and ghosts. I don't know, maybe is my fault, or just my taste or whatever.

MetalTail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ghosts ‘n Goblins now in HD, you can now get rekt in high resolution and 60 fps (maybe 60 rps - rekts per seconds)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-