Co-op 2D platformer 'Enchanted Portals' gets launch trailer

enchanted portals.png

Enchanted Portals is a cooperative 2D platformer developed two-person Spanish studio, Xixo Games Studio which releases in a few days. Ahead of its launch, a new trailer was aired:

Enchanted Portals, which has been favourably compared to Cuphead, tells the story of Bobby and Penny, two rookie magicians stuck between dimensions who will have to face numerous dangers in order to retrieve the Magic Book and be able to return home safely.

With catchy music, charming old-timey art, and non-stop comedy, Enchanted Portals is a co-op 2D platformer that will keep you on your toes. Whether you’re playing solo or with a friend, the magic never stops and the action is always fast-paced and whimsical. Join Bobby and Penny on their quest and see where the adventure takes you!

Enchanted Portals will release digitally on PC on 6th September, and PS5 and Xbox Series S/X on the 8th September. Switch, PS4 and Xbox One versions will released a few weeks later. Keep an eye out for our full review of the game!

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

SDA

Shame Yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oooh, I remember this one. A few years ago there were videos criticizing the game due to the fact it was too similar to Cuphead.

The introduction even had the same storybook animation from Cuphead!

PressToStart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
looks like a shitty version of cuphead. hard pass.
I took a look at the cover thinking: Okay it's just a reference from the "disney" art style more similar to Cuphead until i watched the trailer to conclude that is just a COPY of Cuphead. It does looks EXACTLY like everything, jumping, shooting, walking, the enemies, the scenarios scrolling, the multi stages bosses it's not just a small reference it's plagiarism. Hard pass aswell. :rofl:

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh dear very negative on steam. mainly people don't like the random generated levels, they need to change weapons/spells to defeat some bosses, no checkpoints it's too haaaaaaard, it's repetitive but the number one reason it shouldn't be the same price as cuphead? :lol:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Depends on my mood