Launch trailer for 'Immortals of Aveum' aired

immortals of aveum.jpg

Immortals of Aveum, the debut title from developer Ascendant Studios, is launching in a few days. In anticipation of its release, a launch trailer was aired:

In Immortals of Aveum, players take control of Jak, who discovers that he is an 'Unforeseen' - a person who has shown innate magical ability later in life - finding himself reluctantly caught in the middle of a raging war as a result. Under the tutelage of the powerful General Kirkan and an elite order of battlemages called the Immortals, Jak must take up an ancient artifact known as the Sigil and master all three colors of magic - blue, green, and red - in order to defeat Sandrakk, the powerful warlord of Rasharn and his mysterious lieutenant, The Hand. With powerful magic-wielders and legions of soldiers on both sides of the Everwar, Jak and the Immortals must uncover the mysteries of Aveum's troubled past, if there's any hope for turning the tides of the Everwar.

Immortals of Aveum launches on August 22 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S for $70, and for $60 on PC (EA App, Steam and Epic Games Store).

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. What does it matter?
2. Google is way faster.
It does matter, I'm asking him... not you. B-) I wouldn't have if I could have easily searched it up, all that stuff NDA and not something people just blab about. I personally want to know because I signed up for an EA playtest that seems to have been Immortals of Aveum (they it "an opportunity to playtest a new EA shooter") but seems like I wasn't selected.

Reactions: Dubbicakes

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A day over two weeks now.
Alright that's cool. Seems interesting enough for maybe a 50% off sale or maybe when it hits gamepass with how packed the latter half of the year is. The playtest would've been my way to sneak it in, and get Jedi Survivor+++ as a reward. :ha: Oh well, maybe next time.

Dubbicakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright that's cool. Seems interesting enough for maybe a 50% off sale or maybe when it hits gamepass with how packed the latter half of the year is. The playtest would've been my way to sneak it in, and get Jedi Survivor+++ as a reward. :ha: Oh well, maybe next time.
I'd say it's a safe discount game. It's a 6 outta 10 maybe, it's not bad and plays pretty well I just had a hard time caring about what was going on around me since it's kinda front heavy with the story. Edit// Just watched PushSquare's review of the game and it's exactly how I feel.
Not to rub it in, but testers are given a free copy of the game. =]

Last edited by Dubbicakes,
  • Wow
Reactions: JonJaded

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.