Hacking Backup's just not working???

MozyMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, so I sent my Wii back to Nintendo for repair (wasn't reading any discs). Before I sent it, i removed everything, eg bootmii, homebrew channel and what not.
Came back today, read normal wii games fine and was on 4.1E. I started to softmod it again, installin bootmii an all that. i installed cIOS rev14. Only i went to load a backup in backup launcher, and i got "disk read error 324". I get this for all the backups. i also installed cioscorp, but backups fail to show in the disc channel :S
i even just restored with bootmii using an earlier nand backup, when they had worked before, but still have the same problem.

Anyone have any idea why it's not working???
I'm thinking of downgrading to 3.2E and starting from there...

MozyMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ugh you kidding me
mad.gif
They have dvd drives that can stop backups from reading now??? well that sucks anyways

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
wii games aint dvds, but the drives could read them anyway, its a long story why, but you should look it up its interesting......ish

anyways the wiis new drives cant read them any more, i wonder if they can be hard modded still?

if so its probably just the drives firmware being changed

MozyMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i guess im stuck then anyways, if i'd have known bout the newer drives, i almost wouldn't have bothered sending it back lol, o well better go look at buyin a usb hard drive...
thanks anyways

MozyMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yh i guess, the warranty was out so could've had a mess bout the inside of it, dont know much bout the innards of a wii tho so...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?