Gaming Azure Flute on Pokemon Pearl

gblock247

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
472
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
United States
K, b4 anyone starts laying into me, I know I can use Pokesav and throw an Arceus in my box, but I actually wanna see the battle for myself and catch him
smile.gif


Anywho, I have the Flute, but everytime I go up there, Rowan keeps saying there's a time and place for everything but not now (or something to that effect). I currently just finished getting badge #8 and am on my way to the PK League. Other than "finishing" the game, are there any pre-requisists (spelling, I know) to being able to use the flute to get to battle Arceus?

Thanks in advance.
 

Carnivean

STARMAN
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
427
Trophies
0
Location
UK
XP
332
Country
gblock247 said:
K, b4 anyone starts laying into me, I know I can use Pokesav and throw an Arceus in my box, but I actually wanna see the battle for myself and catch him
smile.gif


Anywho, I have the Flute, but everytime I go up there, Rowan keeps saying there's a time and place for everything but not now (or something to that effect). I currently just finished getting badge #8 and am on my way to the PK League. Other than "finishing" the game, are there any pre-requisists (spelling, I know) to being able to use the flute to get to battle Arceus?

Thanks in advance.

You need to use a certain function in pokesav to activate the event, I can't remember how.
 

Maz7006

iSEXu
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
3,649
Trophies
1
Age
31
Website
Visit site
XP
567
Country
You have to go to Spear Pillar where you got Palkia, once there the flute will react, and you will be able to play it, you'll here this song and then the screen will white-out and come back, when it does there will be a huge stair case will appear, id suggest saving at this point, then go up the stairs to battle Arceus!

NOTE you will need to finish the Pokemon and League and get the National Dex, also use the cheats here http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ to enable the cheat code for the azure flute, make sure you get it from the guy wearing green in the pokemart (that's once you've activated the cheat) happy catching
smile.gif
 

gblock247

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
472
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
United States
thanks guys....also for anyone else out there, you have to use Pokesav and remove the checkmark from the Arceus Event box.
 

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
2,123
Trophies
1
Age
124
Location
Kikkoman Factory
XP
1,097
Country
gblock247 said:
thanks guys....also for anyone else out there, you have to use Pokesav and remove the checkmark from the Arceus Event box.
Another way (the "proper" way to trigger the Arceus event, because it's how Nintendo will do it) is to set up an Item mystery gift with the Azure Flute.
 

gblock247

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
472
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
United States
coolbho3000 said:
gblock247 said:
thanks guys....also for anyone else out there, you have to use Pokesav and remove the checkmark from the Arceus Event box.
Another way (the "proper" way to trigger the Arceus event, because it's how Nintendo will do it) is to set up an Item mystery gift with the Azure Flute.

So if I get a legit copy of Diamond or Pearl, I would use Pokesav(on my sav on my flash cart) set up a flute on my mystery gift, get a friend who has a ds as well, have them use my legit copy, I would give my legit game the mystery gift, go to the green guy to get the flute and then I would be able to use the flute(assuming all the pokedex critieria is met of course) in the legit game and catch him there without having to worry about it not working?
 

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
3,350
Trophies
0
Location
Canader.
XP
152
Country
Canada
Just having the flute isn't enough.

Get a cheat for the Arceus event, go on down to a pokemart, and talk some guy near the counter. This will activate the event. Then go to the pillar place and it should start automatically.
 

gblock247

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
472
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
United States
K, I understand everything up to what you said Ferrari. The last question I guess would be, are there two different cheats for the Arceus stuff, one to get the flute and one to actually activate the event, or are they one in the same? I ask cause I originally tried to do it with the flute cheat in the cheat archives for my flashcart. The green guy said something like, "So you're XXXX, I have something for you" and I got the flute, but when I got upto the pillar(with everything completed) it didn't work, it just echoed, or something and said it couldn't be used....
 

polle123

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
369
Trophies
0
Location
Home :)
Website
Visit site
XP
17
Country
Belgium
They are different
1 is an inventory code, witch is the NOT LEGIT way
the other one is the event code, witch is the LEGIT way

just use the code and press L+R (I thnk is was L+R, could'v also been select..) while entering a market
 

gblock247

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
472
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
United States
K, thx, I'll be sure to test it on the ROM b4 I go all that way on a legit game and then potentially screw it up.
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi