Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are we sure he's Zuko's son? Didn't the Korra game say the he had a daughter? It could be his grandson.

And Bumi seems to be using the same uniform as Iroh. Does this mean he's general too?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we sure he's Zuko's son? Didn't the Korra game say the he had a daughter? It could be his grandson.

And Bumi seems to be using the same uniform as Iroh. Does this mean he's general too?

It's really obvious he's Zuko's son. He's named after his uncle and has the same voice actor. And I doubt it's his grandson, considering the age of Aang's grandchildren. Even if Zuko is older, it's still not by much.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

It's really obvious he's Zuko's son. He's named after his uncle and has the same voice actor. And I doubt it's his grandson, considering the age of Aang's grandchildren. Even if Zuko is older, it's still not by much.
I'm not sure about that. The game is supposed to be cannon.

D

Deleted User

Amon is Orochimaru?!? Darn you Steven Blum!

Episode 10 was a dose of epicosity!

Meelo proved that fartbending = bloodbending

Aang should have put his sperm into a sperm bank so that there would have been many more Airbenders

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im so sad the season will be over already. . .

And then the wait for the second season begins.

On the bright side, I remember reading that a third season could be in the running considering the huge amount of ratings the series has attracted. We may just get lucky...

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"All men are not created equal. Some are born swifter of foot. Some with greater beauty. Some are born into poverty. And others born sick and feeble. Both in birth and in upbringing, in sheer scope of ability, every human is inherently different. Yes, that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition, and the unfaltering march of progress. Inequality is not wrong; equality is."​

A quote from an anime called Code Geass. And I love how this quote applies to the show's whole basis.​

Reactions: 1 person

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So far I have quite liked the show and they have definitely avoided most of the traps of animated shows (if the entire series had been about pro bending I would have got very bored). However it seems rather inconsistent on the abilities able to be used and quite possibly to deus ex machina/because the plot says so level.

Also if I ended up fighting a person intent on doing me serious harm more than once... well there would not be a third time if I could help it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also if I ended up fighting a person intent on doing me serious harm more than once... well there would not be a third time if I could help it.
If you were the avatar, you really don't have a choice...

I thought that was Aang's thing- all the previous avatars seemed to have no real problem with killing when necessary (the trial in the early series and the whole breaking away/just before the final battle sequence with the lion turtle being the big two not to mention the whole fear of avatar mode plot at one point).

Equally when the dude was bloodbending- think how easy would it be to cause a stroke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY