• Start date
  • Views 32,405
  • Replies 355
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armand66

OP
The gold wheel kicks in, after you've played a certain amount of games in the wii wheel/wiimote only control style. Basically just like saying you play with that control method predominantly.

Cor7ez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've added practically everyone in this topic, anyway wanna play? I know it's pretty late over in the eastern states (like 1am?) only 10pm here though. Guess it'll have to be tomorrow since I don't see any of you online.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'll play.

Lemme just see what my fried code is and I'll get back to you.

Im going to add everyone on this list so guys, please add me also... When I give you my FC of course!

EDIT: FC is 343731763759

Adding you all now
smile.gif

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
I sorta need your FC man.. Anyways Im off to bed as it's 3am.
Cor7ez, when you post your FC up I'll definately add you.

Sweet Dreams

Cor7ez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ooh, I thought when you said "Adding you all now" you'd go to the first page of this topic and add me
laugh.gif

Anyway my FC is 3866-8103-6790 as it says in the first post. I think you did add me though cause I see you on my list now.

Oh and sweet dreams
smile.gif

A

armand66

OP
Lol, don't worry Lisa, Charelle is 16 and she's played Mario Kart Wii a bit already, and has played a bit of the 64 and DS versions over the years.

She's got some good stats atm, so your not the only one losing to her lol.

Charelle
Friends Wins: 20. Losses 5

Race Rating: 6922
Vs Race Record: Wins: 420. Losses: 164

She played a heap of it yesterday evening, i was watching the footy, kept coming back in to see how she was doing, and she went from 6000 to nearly 7000, despite losing some matches, with a -140 score.

I'm at a point, that because there is so many players with lower rankings than me (despite the fact they're the same skill level, but unlucky) if i don't finish top 2-3 out of 12, i lose a heap of points, as much as 280 for coming 12th, ouch lol.

Armada
Friends Wins: 15. Losses 4

Race Rating: 7075
Vs Race Record:Wins: 311. Losses: 52.

Might play a few matches of it today in worldwide, score wise, i wouldn't mind getting to 8000, but atm, i'll just be happy to stay above 7000 given how unlucky you can be in this game, especially on courses such as Luigis Circuit, Yoshis or any other "scrub race" where its just a basic track. I've hit 7000 4 times, and gone well under 4 times, so i need a few big wins in a row to be safe in it heh.

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, this morning, My boyfriend comes over, I told him he can enjoy the Wii. He goes on Mario Kart Wi-Fi. I come back he's losing, 12th. I check my rating. It was 5500 down to like 4300. xc

desh_thiere

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, you can add me friend code for games anytime, need to get some Aussies on the list. I am also interested in signing up for this league coming up.

Namaste - 4253-3595-8568

I have added everyone in the list provided, although one told me it wasn't a valid friend code. If people could add me, that would be tops, I wanna play some Aussies
smile.gif

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hmm..i'll have to get my mkwii code and then i'll post it..ive played against a couple of you guys.. im elo over from NZ
smile.gif
..here to kick ure ass..well,atleast ive done it a coupla times
tongue.gif
..you should check some of the time trial leaderboards..loads and loads of aussies..and lonely me from nz..but check n64 mario raceway and sherbet land
wink.gif
..whoose the big boy eh
tongue.gif

A

armand66

OP
Good to have you both Desh and Elo.

I'm pretty sure i've raced in a few worldwides with you Elo, and have usually been 2nd or 1st, switching back n forth with you, im sure of it, lol. (Armada)

Those time trials, ick, i set most of mine simply setting one time trial to unlock a character, so most of mine will need some long term work done to it lol. Jerome, aka, Cor7ez, is not far off the World record for Luigis Circuit, and is the Australian/NZ record holder for that atm, as well as a number of other tracks from what i seen (have a feeling he'll end up holding a LOT of the track records down the road....lol)

You got some good ones Elo, that Sherbet Land one is nice indeed. I've played that Shirley, who's second place on Sherbet Land Continental, and in the 5-6 races been in with her, won every won. Time trial wise though, can't do the same stuff she, or you, or Jerome are capable of.

I understand how to get a good sub 1:14 score on Luigis Circuit, but, for me it'll take a lot of practice to pull off, especially doing it on the torpedo lol.

I've added Desh, and all those codes work desh as i've added everyone and had no issues, unless you tried the 0000.....lol:P

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh sorry cor7ez i adedd you last night but I didn't realise it was you.
blink.gif

Namaste, I'll add you a lil later.. I've got a uni exam tomorrow morning. But I'll still find time to play no worries
smile.gif

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hehe..if you guys check out the world top 10 on n64 mario raceway
wink.gif
..moved up to 2
wink.gif
..i had the record but for some weird reason i got no MT on last corner..so wheelie was just so much to slow
frown.gif
((

Posts merged

been spending last 2 days mostly time trialing..will have to get some online racing done soon..bu my hands hurt now lol

Elisa_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
=.= Shouldn't Nintendo be finding out why Aussies have Mario Kart already? lols, I mean, it's not even released here and they allow us on wi-fi lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We are VR Troopers lol +1