• Replies 355
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor7ez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, sounds like fun, I'm in! My FC is 3866-8103-6790 and my name is Jerome.

I'm from Perth btw, anyone else?

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cor7ez said:
Hey guys, sounds like fun, I'm in! My FC is 3866-8103-6790 and my name is Jerome.

I'm from Perth btw, anyone else?
Im going out on a lime here.. theres probly more than one Jerome in perth... but...

The same 'MKDS australian champion' Jerome???
grog.gif

aka, the first live recorded WR ever jerome???

Beast on wifi jerome???
yaynds.gif

If not, disregard this post
unsure.gif

A

armand66

OP
Ouch time for us aye? lol.

Ah well, the games all in good fun, even if the seasons already over lol:P

(Note to self, Lap head start to all racing Jerome......)

(Second note to self, hmm, maybe two would be fairer....heh)

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
armand66 said:
Ouch time for us aye? lol.

Ah well, the games all in good fun, even if the seasons already over lol:P

(Note to self, Lap head start to all racing Jerome......)

(Second note to self, hmm, maybe two would be fairer....heh)
Haha, nah, they are two completley different games.. you would have to re-learn all the skills again.

my FC is 5455-9503-9686

havn't got around to adding anyone yet.. tell me if you add me so I will add you.
smile.gif

Im still working out all the kinks and trying to determain which is the best bike/kart to use for different tracks, so I dont think I will be racing wifi in the near future, but its allways handy to have friends there now for when the time comes!
grog.gif

Cor7ez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh, you totally blew my cover
ph34r.gif
Lol. And here I was thinking that no one would know me around here.. fancy seeing you here.

And yeah, two different games, still getting the hang of it and stuff
unsure.gif

I'm going to add your FC, Madcatz, so add mine
smile.gif

A

armand66

OP
Yeh, the game is very very different from Mario Kart DS. In the early days of that, i had a pretty good record, 700-93, before i stopped playing it. But those wins came mostly from snaking (pretty much had to to have a chance lol) and Mario Kart Wii is a very different kettle of fish.

In saying that, i am not a big fan of the 12 player races so far, absolutely chaotic stuff, too chaotic (being hit by a bullet and a blue shell only just on the first corner is not cool lol, not to mention every one else riding through ya lol).

Shall we put you down for the league as well Madkatz, really up to you man, but it'd be good to have you on board if your interested.

A

armand66

OP
Some nice games against you before Da Silva, although we copped a fair few easy beats in those 4 games i gotta admit lol.

Game 1: 12 players, Da Silva wins, i came second, after leading all race, and copping 3 blue shells, meh hehe.
Game 2: 11 Players, I Win, Da Silva third, but on a track i hate, maple.
Game 3: 12 Players, "officially" i came second, with Da Silva fourth, but i beat that dude to the line, must have been hidden lag.
Game 4: 12 Players, I win, Da Silva second, on Coconut Mall, and in all honesty, i don't think third place was even near Da Silva, but then again, he wasn't too near me lol. (he copped some mario troubles in the second lap from what i could tell lol)

All the games ran smooth, but i think ALL of our opponents, bar a few guests, were Japanese racers hehe.

I went up 490 points over those races, and pretty sure Da Silva went up a good 300 as well.

Good stuff.

boxhunter91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh definitly we played very well
smile.gif
But I have to say the best here is a girl (surprisingly) Chiazze or something cant remember. She is on my friends list and plays very very well. I also had a few good runs with Vertabray and Ozmodchips.

A

armand66

OP
Lol, Chaazziiee (Charelle) is my younger sister, she takes what she knows from me and my brother over the years (big mario kart fans) but yeh, she got a bit lucky in some of her matches but on average she was only doing one miniturbo a corner, for some reason a lot of the racers in her races last night just kept driving without miniturbos, and due to only being 4-8 player races (continental) not many blue shells.

You got some bad placings in the matches she was in i gotta admit man, usually coming in the back half of the placings, while her, vez and becky were usually racing for top 3 status.

I can nearly lap her in the majority of the DS tracks, and still fairly dominate her in the Wii tracks, but its all about miniturbos, taking the right line, and defense for the most part, and of course, knowing the tracks, i've finished the single player already, and multi have a 180-28 win/loss record, while shes only done up to 100cc and with a 38-37 win loss record (in some of the matches you weren't in, she finished 6th, 7th, 8th). Maybe she just liked owning you last night rofl:P
(Actually, she was really only focused on Becky lmfao, but we were surprised at the bad luck you had in her races, as a few times she came first, she'd fallen off the track 4-5 times, and still no one beat her)

Was your brother one of the guests in those games last night, there was usually two guests per match floating around.

boxhunter91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh it was me and my bro. And yes i was da silva
frown.gif
. But had no idea wtf was going on. Doing well the whole way. Last few turns or so get bombarded with all this crap! I actually do better when it is a decent map. Like that bowser map. I was coming say 2nd. I go to jump near the circuit end. I get hit by fireball. Go down into lava. And then restart Im coming 6th!! I would like to battle some people on Coconut Mall. One of my best maps.

A

armand66

OP
Yeh i'm the same man, certain maps i get real unlucky, and some maps, you DON'T want to be in the lead on come the hectic final lap (volcano and maple trees are good examples of getting a blue shell over a jump which means instant loss lol).

Those two courses i'm pretty weak at, i'm stronger at stuff like some of the classic courses, the mall, any traditional less loopy course lol.

You did cop some bad luck in 2-3 of those races, a few you were sitting with that "pack", and then you cop who knows what, and then see you back to 6th, 7th.

One game Charelle, the Ghost Valley Stage, she came second, and then when the standings came up, she was fifth, very strange stuff lol.

Have you guys played Battle Mode online yet by any chance, i've yet to give it a go.

boxhunter91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh I havn't done that yet either. Might check it out after school. We need everyone to add each other I only got 3/8 people who have added me
frown.gif

A

armand66

OP
Yeah i only got a few of the aussies added so far too dude.

Might see if we can organize an All Aussie Match tonight, maybe get 8 of us together for some versus and battle mode.

Have to admit, the online in this game is top stuff, despite being a bit unbalanced in 12 player.

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
armand66 said:
Yeah i only got a few of the aussies added so far too dude.

Might see if we can organize an All Aussie Match tonight, maybe get 8 of us together for some versus and battle mode.

Have to admit, the online in this game is top stuff, despite being a bit unbalanced in 12 player.

Hey guys, im free for some MKW action 2nite!

Have some sweet races last night. 1st in 4/6 races, doesnt happen that offen
rolleyes.gif

A

armand66

OP
Sounds good vertabray, hopefully we can have everyone added by later, i wouldn't mind being able to get some battle mode going. (Played it offline with some mates, the teams take a bit to get used to, but its still brilliant and chaotic as.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: