ROM Hack Atsumete! Kirby AP discussion

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
About another month and a half, and the English version will be here to enjoy.

I'm trying to decide if I want to play the (J) version once it gets fixed, or just wait for the (U) version.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
This game looks really fun! I'm gonna play it cause it looks like it can still be very enjoyable even though I only know like 5 words in Japanese... I might buy it when it comes out here! Plus, stylus-based Pikmin-like games + DSi XL = Awesome!

But, I'm confused...at the top it says it works on DSTWO "with patch" but someone also said some code that should be an AP patch doesn't work. So there isn't a patch yet?

el cut

Trophies
Website
hobbieszombies.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
SifJar said:
ShadowLink92 said:
Just great. A new Kirby game finally comes out for the DS and of course they have to ruin it by putting some AP on it
mad.gif
Darn those pesky developers/publishers, trying to protect their work and make people actually buy it. Who do they think they are?

It´s Madness D=

jajajaja u make me laugh tnx =D

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:
This game looks really fun! I'm gonna play it cause it looks like it can still be very enjoyable even though I only know like 5 words in Japanese... I might buy it when it comes out here! Plus, stylus-based Pikmin-like games + DSi XL = Awesome!

But, I'm confused...at the top it says it works on DSTWO "with patch" but someone also said some code that should be an AP patch doesn't work. So there isn't a patch yet?
It says it DOESN'T work. If you look, the only thing under the "confirmed working" section is DeSmuME.

No, there's no patch or any kind of fix out there right now.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
SifJar said:
ShadowLink92 said:
Just great. A new Kirby game finally comes out for the DS and of course they have to ruin it by putting some AP on it
mad.gif
Darn those pesky developers/publishers, trying to protect their work and make people actually buy it. Who do they think they are?
They try, but people break their anti-piracy measures and pirate the game anyway, so what's the point if every game is 99% guaranteed to be cracked and pirated?
You'd be surprised how many people bought Super Scribblenauts because of the AP despite it only lasting a day.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know that there was new kirby game out.

I looked into it, it looks pretty good with all the Kirby working together to destroy an enemy

Sooooo...Does game work on No$gba? Has anyone tested on that yet? I doubt it does...I just wanted to ask anyways

My computer's too weak to run this on Desume.
sad.gif

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wait so Kirby Mass Attack got relaes in JAPAN! none of the wikis say that kirby mass attack for japan has an announced release date? is this considered a leak then?

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SifJar said:
ShadowLink92 said:
mad.gif

I know, right? Developers/Publishers don't need money to make/publish games. Money grow on trees.

QUOTE(MrThreeD @ Aug 3 2011, 07:58 PM)
It was dumped today because it was the 4th of August Today in Japan T^T

Some people don't understand how timezone works.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:

I looked into it, it looks pretty good with all the Kirby working together to destroy an enemy

Sooooo...Does game work on No$gba? Has anyone tested on that yet? I doubt it does...I just wanted to ask anyways

sad.gif
Go look at the first post. If No$GBA isn't under the 'working on' list then it doesn't work on No$GBA. Sorry.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
mellow.gif
Sora de Eclaune said:

sad.gif
Go look at the first post. If No$GBA isn't under the 'working on' list then it doesn't work on No$GBA. Sorry.

Alright, I did what you said.

...But...Dude, didn't list it, so I wouldn't know...I suppose I could try downloading it and testing it myself...

Kakukon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
so we have wait... i can't wait anymore!!
i was waiting since october!! ;-;
i will cry tonight XD
.______.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Kakukon said:
so we have wait... i can't wait anymore!!
i was waiting since october!! ;-;
i will cry tonight XD
.______.
So you're whining about not getting to play the ROM tonight, when you're technically pirating the game. If you were buying the game legit, you'd still have to wait, so shut up and go away if you're going to whine.

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mellow.gif
Sora de Eclaune said:

sad.gif

Alright, I did what you said.

...But...Dude, didn't list it, so I wouldn't know...I suppose I could try downloading it and testing it myself...

I just hadn't received any conformation. I added it to the "Not Working" list.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I found this in a chatbox:

Fix for Kirby should be

infolib

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 39 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 71 C0 00 00 35 C1 00 00
B5 C0 00 00 B5 C1 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 C2 00 00
D1 C2 00 00 00 00 00 00 79 2C 04 00 30 92 06 00
78 A9 04 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
30 09 00 00 E4 D2 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF

extinfo

0x02042c70 00 06 09 0A 08 43 00 21

does somebody knows how to use it ?? ^^ might be a working fix

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@kuresan: is a extralib and infolib on TTMenu (is fixed on TTMenu), i can added in into extralib and infolib, but for now my card reader is broken so i can't test it. anyway about infolib is a single infolib file? maybe is for retro....

DON'T ASK ABOUT NO$GBA, IS GET WHITE SCREEN ON BOTH LAYER, also no$gba + no$zoomer is same result if you using BIOS it will crashed! is need patch....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...