Hi, if you need a Japanese -> English translator or a beta tester, I can help
happy.gif

CrimsonRose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
K so what i don't understand is why not just put that patch ur giving the beta testers on the internet and let every one use it cause u are very far in the translating and even though it might have bugs in it the people can just tell u wat the bugs are so in the end ur getting past beta testing faster and everyone else is having the chance to play the game even tho it might and probably will have some bugs.
wacko.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
CrimsonRose said:
K so what i don't understand is why not just put that patch ur giving the beta testers on the internet and let every one use it cause u are very far in the translating and even though it might have bugs in it the people can just tell u wat the bugs are so in the end ur getting past beta testing faster and everyone else is having the chance to play the game even tho it might and probably will have some bugs.
wacko.gif
You know that you actually don't have to understand!

Your post sounds pretty much demanding and ungrateful..Psyco is a translator, and it's his own wish if he'll release it sooner or later..
Tell me, when some games are created, why are there beta testers? Why they don't just release the game, and let people report bugs and problems?
As many translators, Psyco wants his work to be best it could be before releasing! And this game won't go anywhere, you'll have the chance to play it when patch is released, patience!
lecture.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CrimsonRose said:
wacko.gif
I want to finish everything before releasing, so I don't get millions of post asking for fixes for several bugs.
Even though progression slowed down since the past week or so, Morgawr and Toni Plutonij already helped a lot.
DarthNemesis also have done a lot of translations for the items, descriptions, etc

Just wait or I won't release a patch at all

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
psycoblaster said:
CrimsonRose said:
wacko.gif
I want to finish everything before releasing, so I don't get millions of post asking for fixes for several bugs.
Even though progression slowed down since the past week or so, Morgawr and Toni Plutonij already helped a lot.
DarthNemesis also have done a lot of translations for the items, descriptions, etc

Just to fill you in psyco (I'll write you a detailed PM), I'm having some major personal problems, so it's been a bit slower here with testing, but I already have several chapters on paper, I just have to "report" them
wink.gif

I'm just confirming that I still test game..but there are less mistakes later in the game (and that's a good thing
smile.gif
)

CrimsonRose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
CrimsonRose said:
wacko.gif
You know that you actually don't have to understand!

Your post sounds pretty much demanding and ungrateful..Psyco is a translator, and it's his own wish if he'll release it sooner or later..
Tell me, when some games are created, why are there beta testers? Why they don't just release the game, and let people report bugs and problems?
As many translators, Psyco wants his work to be best it could be before releasing! And this game won't go anywhere, you'll have the chance to play it when patch is released, patience!
lecture.gif

wow jeez for ur f*in info im just asking and psyco kindly explained god havent u ever heard of "if u dont understand something just ask" god go f urself really are u trying to turn people questions into "ungrateful" and "demanding" comments jeez get a life and any way i wasnt asking u ahole! im not demanding at all! i dont care how long it takes for psyco to finish i dont even care if he takes a break cause just look, hes done so much under the radar which is amazing. i was just asking "psyco" a question

CrimsonRose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
psycoblaster said:
CrimsonRose said:
wacko.gif

Thanx for explaining
yaynds.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats over the line right there man stop being rude. seriously. way to go off on someone like Toni.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well there always are some ppl who give a damn about the lives of the translators and beta testers , i think they should jump from a cliff , the translators and beta testers are giving what they can to translate the game , and what do they get in return are some stupid ungrateful comments , Toni dont give a damn about what CrimsonRose wrote

Noitora i can exchange the beta patch for a cow , you can always get some milk
tongue.gif
(just joking)

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
CrimsonRose said:
wow jeez for ur f*in info im just asking and psyco kindly explained god havent u ever heard of "if u dont understand something just ask" god go f urself really are u trying to turn people questions into "ungrateful" and "demanding" comments jeez get a life and any way i wasnt asking u ahole! im not demanding at all! i dont care how long it takes for psyco to finish i dont even care if he takes a break cause just look, hes done so much under the radar which is amazing. i was just asking "psyco" a question
I'm not trying to turn anything, I just pointed out how your post sounded, and you can bet that bunch of other people would agree with me..
Other than that, you really don't have to tell me to get a life, I don't see how that has to do anything with this thread and ASH translation..

You could easily read trough thread and understand for yourself why he isn't releasing patch before Beta Testing is finished!
This is quote from first post:
QUOTEThe patch will NOT be released until the beta testers/ translators are done, so please do NOT ask.

tongue.gif

If you wish, you can have your last word, but I'm not going to reply to you anymore, I don't want to turn this thread to something ugly....

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
miruki said:
Noitora said:
I can leak the beta patches for 10$, anyone interested PM me.
:3
(joke -.-)
I'll give you a chewing gum and some Monopoly moneys for it, okay?

i offer...... 2 FULL packs of gum, 1 used hankerchief, 5 pikachus and a big mac for it XD

oh and tony, i totaly see your point..... it does say on the first page "dont ask"
lecture.gif

CrimsonRose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
CrimsonRose said:
I'm not trying to turn anything, I just pointed out how your post sounded, and you can bet that bunch of other people would agree with me..
Other than that, you really don't have to tell me to get a life, I don't see how that has to do anything with this thread and ASH translation..

You could easily read trough thread and understand for yourself why he isn't releasing patch before Beta Testing is finished!
This is quote from first post:
QUOTEThe patch will NOT be released until the beta testers/ translators are done, so please do NOT ask.

tongue.gif

If you wish, you can have your last word, but I'm not going to reply to you anymore, I don't want to turn this thread to something ugly....
i wasn't asking him if it a patch is released or asking if he he can release it, I was asking him why does he just wait for those testers to finish and not just release it so there can be a whole lot more people searching for the bugs and while there at it the big fans of it have a chance to play the English translation sooner even if it has bugs in it. (remember I'm not asking him if he can release it, just asking why) and he answered and he said there would be a lot of emails which he doesn't want so I left it at that because i know what it feels like to get a lot of emails that i either don't need or want or emails that are the exact same thing. And toni im sorry i spazed out on u there I understand that its kind of hard to understand wat people are trying to say just by writing it and i can see that it did look like i was asking him for it but i promise u i did not have that atension

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
CrimsonRose said:
i wasn't asking him if it a patch is released or asking if he he can release it, I was asking him why does he just wait for those testers to finish and not just release it so there can be a whole lot more people searching for the bugs and while there at it the big fans of it have a chance to play the English translation sooner even if it has bugs in it. (remember I'm not asking him if he can release it, just asking why) and he answered and he said there would be a lot of emails which he doesn't want so I left it at that because i know what it feels like to get a lot of emails that i either don't need or want or emails that are the exact same thing. And toni im sorry i spazed out on u there I understand that its kind of hard to understand wat people are trying to say just by writing it and i can see that it did look like i was asking him for it but i promise u i did not have that atension

CrimsonRose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noitora said:
CrimsonRose said:

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
CrimsonRose said:
Noitora said:
CrimsonRose said:

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can we have an update on the translation? How are things going? I cant wait to have that patch released... Willing to wait but it would be nice a little update... how are the Beta testers coming along? updated percentage on the stuff to do... anything really
smile.gif

I'd even be willing to be a beta testers if needed haha :-)

But really I appreciate the work you're doing to translate the game... Keep up the good work!
smile.gif

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
theres no updates because its the beta testing period , so theres nothing new , just have some patience and wait theyll inform us when there will be something new

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slave said:
Can we have an update on the translation? How are things going? I cant wait to have that patch released... Willing to wait but it would be nice a little update... how are the Beta testers coming along? updated percentage on the stuff to do... anything really
smile.gif

I'd even be willing to be a beta testers if needed haha :-)

But really I appreciate the work you're doing to translate the game... Keep up the good work!
smile.gif
Well for the past week, my swim team went to Guam for training, but a LOT of stuff happened before I went to Guam...
Well first of all, all item descriptions, skill variety descriptions, and about 50% of the skill descriptions were translated and inserted.
The beta testers seem to be taking a rest, as there was no progress in beta testing for about 3~4 weeks already. (That's why I'm using this time to translate the rest of the stuff)
Check out my wordpress blog and you'll see the new screens and the new to-do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fishy pineapple