ASH translation project

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by psycoblaster, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2009

ASH translation project by psycoblaster at 11:34 AM (47,839 Views / 0 Likes) 174 replies

1. psycoblaster
    OP

Member psycoblaster Divine

Korea, South
    www.pbtrans.wordpress.com

2. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    It was ESRB rated for the US long ago, but hasn't been officially announced. The chances look pretty grim if you ask me. [​IMG]

3. psycoblaster
    OP

Korea, South
    Yeah, but that means that there is still a chance that an official release might come out... but too bad if it does [​IMG]
    This was done for fun anyways XD

4. fateastray

Member fateastray GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Wow, you got this far without letting anyone know! Translating under the radar. Kudos to you.

5. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    Going by the completion percentages, looks like this would be finished by then anyway.

6. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Whoa, that's a lot of translation. I always wanted to try this game in English since I heard it's one of the only two 512MB games, plus it was fairly well rated by Famitsu wasn't it?
    Anyway, great job. I'd ask to be a Beta Tester, but I probably won't get around to doing it. Can't wait for you to release the proper thing though [​IMG].

Oh, and BTW, what are your impressions of playing it in English Psyco? Good game?

7. ForceDevice

Newcomer ForceDevice Newbie

Brazil
    Wow, talk about a great surprise. Not only you're announcing a translation of one of the DS games I wanted to play the most, it's already that close to completion! It can't get any more awesome than that.

I'd ask to be a beta tester, but for now I'm awfully busy with other game-related stuff. But I wish you and the testers good luck finishing this. [​IMG]

8. warmijwilfaain

Member warmijwilfaain War Mage MILF

United Kingdom
    It's a 256MB game not 512 [​IMG]

I'd love to be able to play this game in English, so thanks Psycoblaster [​IMG] (Just in case it doesn't come out in NA)

9. DjoeN

Member DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Belgium
    Nice job, and great you kept it secret for so long, this way nobody was harrasing you with stupid qiestions and you could keep working on it in your own tempo.

10. psycoblaster
    OP

Korea, South
    I created the blog few days after I started the actual project, but I kept myself from creating a thread here, because it does become a noob magnet.

11. Dhaos_Niko

Newcomer Dhaos_Niko Advanced Member

Italy
    WOW! You're my Savior! I wanted so badly to play this game. Most hyped patch for me! Kudos to you!

12. shineek

Member shineek GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    man i love ya , making it this far without letting ppl now about it , this is the best surprise ever [​IMG]

13. Ishidori

Member Ishidori GBAtemp Regular

Dominican Republic
    My praise Psycoblaster!!! It must be hard do all that job alone. Well all i have to say is THANKS!!! This game caugth my atention but unluckily, it's no coming out of japan so i was a little angry. I'll wait for the pacth to play it. As we say in my country "Te la comi'te" (you eat it -a way to say well done-) n_n

14. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    I've known about this project for quite much time now xD
    Btw: Are the beta testers the ones you told me some days before?

15. Hisiru

Member Hisiru GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    wooow, very good work, perfect! I really appreciate xD, thanks psycoblaster!!!

16. fateastray

Member fateastray GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    I'm sure that has bee intended, and not like you splintercelled your way through. Still, the first blog post saying psycoblaster started this project was early january. at a 95% script translation, the speed in which project has moved is incredible to say the least!

17. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    Wow, what a great surprise! Looks like you're really far into it, hopefully we can get a test patch soon.

18. Morgawr

Member Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Italy
    Wow this is awesome! Actually I was kind of wondering why nobody actually never tried to translate this since it's been already over a year out in Japanese ^^

This looks like some great work, good job psycoblaster, I'm so looking forward to this!! [​IMG]

19. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Hey psycho, I'm glad you told me earlier about this [​IMG] It's really nice surprise to see that you almost finished it!
    If you need some help with Japanese, and it's not too much of stuff to translate, contact Densetsu3000, he'll probably be happy to help if he'll have the time (he's busy with his studying)..

You actually made translation of one of the most interesting games I've ever "started" to play, I hate to guess what to click to progress in game, so I never played it more than 30 minutes, but I knew that I'll love this game once I get to play it in english!

Amazing work psyco..
    If you need anything that I could help (any mod stuff), just PM me!

20. ryukyus

Member ryukyus GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hooray to you, you've got mad skills this game is real good, but most people were scared to even try to translate it, and the chances for the official release is pretty close to none, I'll wait for yours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.