Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It was ESRB rated for the US long ago, but hasn't been officially announced. The chances look pretty grim if you ask me.
frown.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haruhi said:
It was ESRB rated for the US long ago, but hasn't been officially announced. The chances look pretty grim if you ask me.
frown.gif
Yeah, but that means that there is still a chance that an official release might come out... but too bad if it does
tongue.gif

This was done for fun anyways XD

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whoa, that's a lot of translation. I always wanted to try this game in English since I heard it's one of the only two 512MB games, plus it was fairly well rated by Famitsu wasn't it?
Anyway, great job. I'd ask to be a Beta Tester, but I probably won't get around to doing it. Can't wait for you to release the proper thing though
biggrin.gif

Oh, and BTW, what are your impressions of playing it in English Psyco? Good game?

ForceDevice

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, talk about a great surprise. Not only you're announcing a translation of one of the DS games I wanted to play the most, it's already that close to completion! It can't get any more awesome than that.

I'd ask to be a beta tester, but for now I'm awfully busy with other game-related stuff. But I wish you and the testers good luck finishing this.
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

Trolly said:
Whoa, that's a lot of translation. I always wanted to try this game in English since I heard it's one of the only two 512MB games, plus it was fairly well rated by Famitsu wasn't it?
Anyway, great job. I'd ask to be a Beta Tester, but I probably won't get around to doing it. Can't wait for you to release the proper thing though
biggrin.gif

Oh, and BTW, what are your impressions of playing it in English Psyco? Good game?
It's a 256MB game not 512
wink.gif

I'd love to be able to play this game in English, so thanks Psycoblaster
smile.gif
(Just in case it doesn't come out in NA)

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trolly said:
biggrin.gif

Uhh,, in Korean, the story was really good. However, I don't know about my English translation XD (I hope the beta testers can help me "complete" the script)

QUOTE(DjoeN @ Feb 8 2009, 10:47 PM) Nice job, and great you kept it secret for so long, this way nobody was harrasing you with stupid qiestions and you could keep working on it in your own tempo.
I created the blog few days after I started the actual project, but I kept myself from creating a thread here, because it does become a noob magnet.

Dhaos_Niko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WOW! You're my Savior! I wanted so badly to play this game. Most hyped patch for me! Kudos to you!

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
My praise Psycoblaster!!! It must be hard do all that job alone. Well all i have to say is THANKS!!! This game caugth my atention but unluckily, it's no coming out of japan so i was a little angry. I'll wait for the pacth to play it. As we say in my country "Te la comi'te" (you eat it -a way to say well done-) n_n

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
fateastray said:
Wow, you got this far without letting anyone know! Translating under the radar. Kudos to you.
I've known about this project for quite much time now xD
Btw: Are the beta testers the ones you told me some days before?

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Noitora said:
fateastray said:
Wow, you got this far without letting anyone know! Translating under the radar. Kudos to you.
I've known about this project for quite much time now xD
Btw: Are the beta testers the ones you told me some days before?

I'm sure that has bee intended, and not like you splintercelled your way through. Still, the first blog post saying psycoblaster started this project was early january. at a 95% script translation, the speed in which project has moved is incredible to say the least!

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Wow this is awesome! Actually I was kind of wondering why nobody actually never tried to translate this since it's been already over a year out in Japanese ^^

This looks like some great work, good job psycoblaster, I'm so looking forward to this!!
laugh.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey psycho, I'm glad you told me earlier about this
wink.gif
It's really nice surprise to see that you almost finished it!
If you need some help with Japanese, and it's not too much of stuff to translate, contact Densetsu3000, he'll probably be happy to help if he'll have the time (he's busy with his studying)..

You actually made translation of one of the most interesting games I've ever "started" to play, I hate to guess what to click to progress in game, so I never played it more than 30 minutes, but I knew that I'll love this game once I get to play it in english!

Amazing work psyco..
If you need anything that I could help (any mod stuff), just PM me!

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooray to you, you've got mad skills this game is real good, but most people were scared to even try to translate it, and the chances for the official release is pretty close to none, I'll wait for yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you go bro
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/E1U7Nlt.mp4 +1