• Poll closed .

PetaHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1 - Is there any way to download the flipnote studio using outter ways like flashcard or hack.
2 - Do web browser still works?
3 - Like flipnote, why no one makes a server for only 3 apps: flipnote studio, transfer, web browser
4 - Why would Nintendo do that while they had many money
5 - Is there a wad installer like a wii, you get some points and NAND backup then purchase and decrypt to SD card. Then revert to backup. With that way, you get every game and make a repository. I seen a wad repository but I cannot share it.

Reactions: MKTV

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. No
2. Yes, but there aren't any known exploits
3. Who knows?
4. The DSi is a system that has run it's course of life. It was replaced by the 3DS in 2011
5. No, but there are ways to install DSiWare if you have a DSiHax exploit installed.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there any way to download the flipnote studio using outter ways like flashcard or hack.
Yes but only if you already have a license for it (as do a rather large number of DSis available for sale, including almost every XL), that way is from the official shop since it will still be up for redownloads until the end of the year at least

Other ways are possible if you already have a way to access the internal storage

Do web browser still works?
Of course (for what little number websites you can comfortably use it for)

Like flipnote, why no one makes a server for only 3 apps: flipnote studio, transfer, web browser
There's at least 1 flipnote hatena custom server around (Sudomemo), if you mean custom shop that's extremely unrealistic on a non-hacked console (due to SSL)

Why would Nintendo do that while they had many money
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is there a wad installer like a wii
No and it most likely won't be made, but you don't need one to achieve the equivalent goal

Frankly I would suggest you to spend some time reading the forums, as most of those questions have been discussed and answered - with more than one valid answer - in the past 10 months, when the DSi scene actually started taking off in reaction to the gradual shop discontinuation

PetaHD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. No
2. Yes, but there aren't any known exploits
3. Who knows?
4. The DSi is a system that has run it's course of life. It was replaced by the 3DS in 2011
5. No, but there are ways to install DSiWare if you have a DSiHax exploit installed.

And if we have Dsihax then we can install any dsiware? If yes, how to get Dsihax and how to find dsiwares? I searched for flipnote studio dsi and no nds or roms were uploaded.

Also I forgot to say that is it still possible to update:

why? Why would Nintendo still give update function while they shut down a little server?

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And if we have Dsihax then we can install any dsiware? If yes, how to get Dsihax and how to find dsiwares? I searched for flipnote studio dsi and no nds or roms were uploaded.

why? Why would Nintendo still give update function while they shut down a little server?

https://dsiguide.me/get-started

NOTE: This is still really early and most of this isn't released yet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, and if you looked for nds roms on GBATemp, you won't find any due to the Terms and rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN7KP713/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=23d6e13e...