Anyone Still Messing With Netbooks?

TheRedfox

blep
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
to TheRedfox,
How is the key board holding up on the little guy? I got tinker with one of those years back and the keys seemed a little weak. have you tried using a USB plug in sound card? they are cheap off of ebay. :)

The keyboard is suprisingly good for such a small device, much better than the most keyboards in cheap notebooks. And usb is broken lol, only 1 usb port works and i need to solder a device to it if i want to use it.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a couple netbooks. The one I'm using the most is an EeePC 1000h running XBMCbuntu and is pretty much just a portable HTPC I take to work because I just didn't have the storage on my tablet to put the entire run of a few shows on at a time.

I could have just watched TV at work. I prefer to watch the entire 35 series run of the Joy of Painting with Bob Ross while I play Animal Crossing.

Reactions: PityOnU

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
To me at that point I would just whip out my iPhone since you wouldn't be able to do much more than you could on one of those at that point :P

I don't have much with phones.
Somehow touchscreens hate me.
I keep on pressing the wrong keys on them.

Reactions: PityOnU

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, seriously. Whatever happened to the "candybar" form factor?

Afaik the slider, swivel, clamshell and all other form factors got ditched.
People just want touchscreens and bigger phones ._.
Back in my day we had people that wanted smaller phones!

Sounds like you need phone training :P

No, just no.
I always leave it either in me car or at friends or somewhere between me rubbish.
Most likely leave it in me car.

I dun need a phone since I hardly use it.
On top of that, I have noone that texts me/calls me.
I'd rather spend that money from an expensive phone on car parts for that matter xd

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phones are like tablets, if all you want to do with a computer is to look at cat pics, watch cat vids and listen to music, then they work just fine. If you use a machine to actually do something or work on a pet project, then these devices for the most part are useless.

Reactions: DinohScene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o