Hacking Anyone have any news whatsoever about Gateway 3DS multi-ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyrider

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good evening (GM - London)!!

C'mon guys give us something we can leak to the community to get us super-hyped for 2.0. I've been enjoying b2 for some time now and I'm bursting with excitement for multi-rom alongside 1000's of others.

Break the silence!! - We love you!
cleardot.gif

Gateway 3DS
10:30 (2 hours ago)
to me

cleardot.gif

We will post this week, but we think final is anyway within days, so this week
or next worse case;

mailto:[email protected]
cleardot.gif

If you are from the UK, it's afternoon.. We live in the same time-zone.

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Yah, hopefully we'll see something materialize fairly soon after this... Even if just a text update this week they are stating it'll be out by the end of next week latest. Fingers crosed.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm more excited about this kind community finding out what's gonna be inside 2.0, than the release of 2.0 itself.

I sure as hell am not going to rush out and be on 2.0 the day it comes out. :lol:

Reactions: Cyberdrive

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i just asking about date of v2 final, about brick problem and some v2 feature. and GW reply like this :

Screenshot_2014_02_17_21_15_54.png

o.o i just wondering what kind of security is added on 2.0 o.o maybe this cause brick problem ? i hope they already fixed that problem o.o

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's slightly heartening. Been sitting here with a 32GB microSDHC card with nothing on it except Bravely Default, checking both GBATemp and the Gateway site at least once an hour for the past two weeks. Last time I was glued to a website was when I was waiting for the first release of VHBL for the PS Vita. Hopefully, it will be closer to Wednesday than Friday of this week.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
o.o i just wondering what kind of security is added on 2.0 o.o maybe this cause brick problem ? i hope they already fixed that problem o.o
I think they are talking about anti-brick security for legit users, which I'm guessing is just more/better checks done on startup so the risk of bricking is much lower compared to before.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn..........It has been almost a month since they have shown the multi-rom demo (Jan 21).

I got a great deal on a class 10 32gb MicroSD from Newegg a few weeks ago for $16 delivered. I have been busy playing Pokémon X and finishing up EO IV with the Gateway but here is hoping they get the update out by the end of Feb as I am taking a road trip and would really like to have multi-rom for the road!

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad they've realised they need extra checks to prevent legit bricking.. Sounds like they're getting closer to releasing 2.0

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn..........It has been almost a month since they have shown the multi-rom demo (Jan 21).

I got a great deal on a class 10 32gb MicroSD from Newegg a few weeks ago for $16 delivered. I have been busy playing Pokémon X and finishing up EO IV with the Gateway but here is hoping they get the update out by the end of Feb as I am taking a road trip and would really like to have multi-rom for the road!

I got a great deal kind of like that, too. Mine was just under $17, delivered from Amazon. It's a SanDisk, too, also a class 10. Can't wait to fill it up.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: placebooooo

jrr6415sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do people have NO PATIENCE?/

If you read any of the posts here you would know it's coming soon, why do you think it's necessary that EVERYONE emails gateway demanding the exact day?

JUST WAIT and stop posting your email here, NO ONE CARES we already know it's coming soon STOP BOTHERING THEM.

Reactions: Nightwish

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
It's been longer than 7 days jrr6415sun, you should have stopped bleeding by now. Why come to an update thread and complain about updates?

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This or next week, huh? Let's see if that really happens.

I think its good to write some mails to gateway. More info = better! : )

JMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do people have NO PATIENCE?/

If you read any of the posts here you would know it's coming soon, why do you think it's necessary that EVERYONE emails gateway demanding the exact day?

JUST WAIT and stop posting your email here, NO ONE CARES we already know it's coming soon STOP BOTHERING THEM.

Why do people complain about people complaining? I'LL KEEP SENDING THEM E-MAILS IF I WANT TO, AND I'LL POST THEM IF I WANT TO.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am going to take it the next step, and am going to complain about people complaining about people complaining.

Reactions: JMa

Skyrider

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why do people complain about people complaining? I'LL KEEP SENDING THEM E-MAILS IF I WANT TO, AND I'LL POST THEM IF I WANT TO.

Until of course they'll start ignoring your e-mails by using the fancy ignore and move straight to trash filter function. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex