Hacking Anyone have any news whatsoever about Gateway 3DS multi-ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
SO how do you folks think they are going to handle the writing of the SD card? Like are they releasing a piece of software that is going to write a single ISO from a combination of ROMS?

Also if one of you fine peoples might really quick outline the correct update procedure on what to do when it comes out for someone who is on Beta1 and doesnt have emunand but would like emunand when the final gets released would be great :)

THanks

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
SO how do you folks think they are going to handle the writing of the SD card? Like are they releasing a piece of software that is going to write a single ISO from a combination of ROMS?

Also if one of you fine peoples might really quick outline the correct update procedure on what to do when it comes out for someone who is on Beta1 and doesnt have emunand but would like emunand when the final gets released would be great :)

THanks

Its FAT32 based and is drag and drop, just like the old DS days.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If the reply is what I think it is, then the update will be out later this week or next week, just guessing
nope ;) its not a reply i have seen posted on here, but I'm not sure whether saying would cause them more issues. its nothing bad and nothing in terms of new features, just a funny response :rofl:

Reactions: kira1000

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ve received an update today,i asked them for cheat integration

Cheat is not simple, as you saw Datel product is kind of crap. But it is
something we have planned in the future, and better than Datel.

First of all, sorry for the delays and thanks for your patience and support.
Our final 2.0 firmware will be released soon. We can't give an exact date yet,
as we can find some bugs while testing in depth the firmware on various consoles
versions and region, but it won't be long, only days away now.

mailto:[email protected]

> hi i am going to ask if we can have on the near future a cheat system like
> datel power save on our gateway and also the most importand question when will
> we have the v2 final of firmware i am itching to play pokemon for a while

Sounds like a recorded message

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it will be interesting to see if they have the retail cart save issue fixed. would suck if all this "testing" was based around clone brick code.

jrr6415sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been longer than 7 days jrr6415sun, you should have stopped bleeding by now. Why come to an update thread and complain about updates?

I'm not the one complaining? You guys are. Just be patient. It will be out before march so stop crying and whining like little babies

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Aaand your attacks keep on coming... You could just try not being vile to others on here, again I'll point out the purpose of this thread is news which is bound to bring speculation and excitement... It's been a good thread =)

As for time spent on brick code, it's obvious they aren't going to remove it and protecting their code is important so it actually is worth putting some careful thought into protecting their users. Hopefully it'll now just disable the clone carts themselves or just fail to load the exploit without legit GW card.

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Strainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
so it actually is worth putting some careful thought into protecting their users.

I think this is a funny statement, as the users have nothing to gain from the brick code in the launcher, the exact opposite is the case. But yes, I suspect them to test it much more in-depth this time, but removing it is probably not gonna be the case.

If the rumour is true that the other clones aren't updateable at all, that might solve their issue anyway.

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Hence the original need for the code? If they have their software stolen they stand to lose pretty much all their business and will cease coding and updates - which is no good for anyone

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care if it's buggy. I'd be willing to take the risk, at this point. Tired of not being able to use the 32GB card I bought.

Fábio Silva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A user on maxconsole posted an email in which Gateway says they will be releasing a statement and possibly their new firmware still this week. I so wish this was true :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex