Gaming anybody else hate maka wuhu glitch?

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imtired of losing to people because they spam maka wuhu as course selection on mario kart 7 just to abuse the glitch. For those who dont know there is a glitch on this course that when used allows the racer to skip a whole lap and goto the third lap allowing quicker finish. Its hard to use but many racers are experts now at using the glitch which greatly hurts others chances of winning. Most will argue its just a shortcut but this is seriously growing annoying online. Thoughts?

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I'm rather annoyed about it, and I hate to use the glitch because everyone else does it. If I don't, I end up in last and lose points.

It would be nice if Nintendo had a way of fixing it, whether it was a patch on-the-fly when the track is loaded, a new version of the track downloaded/stored on the SD card that is only used when online, etc. We don't need to go into a debate about if Nintendo can even do it, since they know their hardware more than we do.

Reactions: 1 person

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides the obvious ace-.- I tried jumping on the bandwagon and using it but I never get it right. It rages me... besides it just makes things so unfair. The typical shortcuts are nice but i cant even tell if nintendo actually meant to do this or not

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i been playing that past day and notice that i always get last place in that course so it was a glitch ?

also that explains why some asses always pic that course

Reactions: 2 people

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I heard that only the first batch of the Mario Kart 7 had the glitch? is that true?

Nintendo made a statement about the track some time ago. Basically they won't change the track in future card batches (making all versions the same), but that didn't necessarily mean they wouldn't fix it some other way, like just for online.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate the glitch, too. What's my advice to you? Deal with it. I use it most of the time since the others use it. To fully use the glich, makes sure you fall IN the water. And not in the cave.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard that only the first batch of the Mario Kart 7 had the glitch? is that true?
Really?

I thought it was all MK7 games since its being played online.
All of the games are affected by the glitch. If Nintendo decides to fix the glitch in later batches. It would give the early buyers an unfair advantage.
True true.

Still like I said if you can't fight 'em, join 'em. cause its just like nintendo to hardly admit they made a mistake.

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could block the area ( with items or kart) near the gate to prevent other players to use the glich. Or find a private community that feels your anger.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blocking the area would be very hard though because the course is sectioned and not lapped. Blocking it would mean speeding as fast as u can and hoping to have enough bananas to stop three to four seperate people from making it

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See ive tried falling to the water but to no avail. The glitch refuses to work for little chavo

make sure when you go off the egde, you jump so you will go directly to the water and not touch the rocks before you drive into the water or else the glich won't work. If you still have problems try using a mushroom for a boost.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo said they won't be patching it
Of course they won't. Nintendo doesn't like to admit they made a mistake or even attempt to fix it.
>_> Its hard for ANY company to admit ANY mistake.

And why must everyone whine about this? I mean its not like people are hacking it into the game or something. If you know how to drift then anyone with half a brain could do this glitch, Like the guy about keeps saying, cant beat em, join em.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill