Gaming anybody else hate maka wuhu glitch?

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what does that have to do with whether or not it requires a measure of skill to perform the glitch?
Edit: Compared, of course, to trying and failing

SInce i apparently have to explain it, doing a glitch doesn't require skill. There you go broskee
Try counting cards in blackjack and tell me it requires no skill

That said, this glitch is rather easy. Nevertheless, it still requires more skill than it takes to try and fail. As a said.

You're comparing falling off a ledge to counting cards. Now i realize what i am dealing with here.

Point is there is no reason to learn how to do the glitch. It makes online stupid because everyone will rely on it to win. I'm done, I won't be arguing with you about this.

Reactions: 1 person

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
doing a glitch doesn't require skill
>Cheating does not require skill
Try counting cards in blackjack and tell me it requires no skill
>Clear proof that cheating can require skill
That said, this glitch is rather easy.
>Open admission that this cheat requires minimal skill
You're comparing falling off a ledge to counting cards. Now i realize what i am dealing with here.
>I have no idea what we're talking about

I knew who i was dealing with here from the first post.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imtired of losing to people because they spam maka wuhu as course selection on mario kart 7 just to abuse the glitch. For those who dont know there is a glitch on this course that when used allows the racer to skip a whole lap and goto the third lap allowing quicker finish. Its hard to use but many racers are experts now at using the glitch which greatly hurts others chances of winning. Most will argue its just a shortcut but this is seriously growing annoying online. Thoughts?

Yeah TC, it sucks that people have to abuse a glitch online to win races, too bad Nintendo won't actually patch it, it hurts their slow rise into online.

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imtired of losing to people because they spam maka wuhu as course selection on mario kart 7 just to abuse the glitch. For those who dont know there is a glitch on this course that when used allows the racer to skip a whole lap and goto the third lap allowing quicker finish. Its hard to use but many racers are experts now at using the glitch which greatly hurts others chances of winning. Most will argue its just a shortcut but this is seriously growing annoying online. Thoughts?

Yeah TC, it sucks that people have to abuse a glitch online to win races, too bad Nintendo won't actually patch it, it hurts their slow rise into online.

Not really. I mean so what they don't wanna patch ONE glitch. Its not like it breaks the game's online multiplayer and makes it totally unplayable. There are 31 other courses in the game that one can race on.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not really. I mean so what they don't wanna patch ONE glitch. Its not like it breaks the game's online multiplayer and makes it totally unplayable. There are 31 other courses in the game that one can race on.

Because it's a pretty big glitch that breaks the course for anyone who doesn't want to use it? The fact that they don't want to patch it leaves the question open that if they make other online games, what big glitches will they also leave in to not patch

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because it's a pretty big glitch that breaks the course for anyone who doesn't want to use it? The fact that they don't want to patch it leaves the question open that if they make other online games, what big glitches will they also leave in to not patch

Thats it though. It's NOT a big glitch. And like multiple people have said anybody can easily do it if they want. It might break 1 course but who cares? Not like the glitch effects the entire online component. It's one small little glitch that can easily be done.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thats it though. It's NOT a big glitch. And like multiple people have said anybody can easily do it if they want. It might break 1 course but who cares? Not like the glitch effects the entire online component. It's one small little glitch that can easily be done.

The problem is that it can easily be done,, which if the TC says is true, then a lot of people will want to play the maka wuhu level, which means everyone will be doing the glitch. Yes, it's a pretty big glitch which can unfairly push the game into someone's favor

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The problem is that it can easily be done,, which if the TC says is true, then a lot of people will want to play the maka wuhu level, which means everyone will be doing the glitch. Yes, it's a pretty big glitch which can unfairly push the game into someone's favor

Just because everybody can do it doesn't mean they all want to. When I play online NOBODY picks that course. 1 or 2 people at the most. People blow things out of proportion and this glitch has been blown way outta proportion.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just because everybody can do it doesn't mean they all want to. When I play online NOBODY picks that course. 1 or 2 people at the most. People blow things out of proportion and this glitch has been blown way outta proportion.

It's still a glitch that unevenly tips the playing field, so it needs to be patched, there is no reason not to patch it.

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's still a glitch that unevenly tips the playing field, so it needs to be patched, there is no reason not to patch it.

If you don't like the fact that it is not patched and never will be then just stop playing the game it's simple.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you don't like the fact that it is not patched and never will be then just stop playing the game it's simple.

Ha resorted to the "if you don't like it leave" attitude, classic, ignore an issue and just pretend it doesn't exist

THATS DA WAYZ BROOOOOOOOOOOO, I see you have Nintendo's attitude on things

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ha resorted to the "if you don't like it leave" attitude, classic, ignore an issue and just pretend it doesn't exist

Well I mean what else can I tell ya? Your obviously upset about this glitch and well a lot of people have learned to live with it and move on and enjoy the online multiplayer. No matter how much people complain about it, it won't be fixed so learn to live with it or don't play the game.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country

Well I mean what else can I tell ya? Your obviously upset about this glitch and well a lot of people have learned to live with it and move on and enjoy the online multiplayer. No matter how much people complain about it, it won't be fixed so learn to live with it or don't play the game.
Thats the good old nintendo way.

But like I said earlier if you can't fight them, join 'em.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: lol