Gaming anybody else hate maka wuhu glitch?

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think so. Like I said, my biggest problem is i Gyroscope play so its really hard for me to cruise on in there. Worth it though, I love my gold steering wheel :3
Wow, you actually play with the gyro?
Thats got to be hard. I mean I tried using the gyro controls on Gravity Daze (for fast ground travelling) and I seriously suck at it.
I feel as though i do better gyro wise. Plus, I love the option too as its unique and it just makes everything look cooler and play so much more fun then original mario titles. Although I do admit, gyro on rainbow road is the HARDEST THING EVER. Oh and my gold wheel is another plus, only available if you do 100 races with gyro :3

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
I think so. Like I said, my biggest problem is i Gyroscope play so its really hard for me to cruise on in there. Worth it though, I love my gold steering wheel :3
Wow, you actually play with the gyro?
Thats got to be hard. I mean I tried using the gyro controls on Gravity Daze (for fast ground travelling) and I seriously suck at it.
I feel as though i do better gyro wise. Plus, I love the option too as its unique and it just makes everything look cooler and play so much more fun then original mario titles. Although I do admit, gyro on rainbow road is the HARDEST THING EVER. Oh and my gold wheel is another plus, only available if you do 100 races with gyro :3
Rainbow road is my worst track even when I play normally so don't sweat it dude.

manuel1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hate it so much, I need always this mushrooms to make it, so I need to be between 6th and 4th place before hitting a item box, oh god, I wish they would just fix it. I hate this guys voting for this road anyway, its just about who cheats the best, please nintendo fix that crap.

Jaxom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I totally agree with it. Most of people who select this race in multiplayer are just annoying. They race, they use the glitch and if you have no chance, it will be the same race, the same scenario a great number of times (I remember a time when a friend and me have done the f***ing race 5 times before being able to play on another race).
fuuuuuib2.png

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

double-facepalm1.jpg

WWWHHHYYYY!!!!??????

I'm sure that if everyone on the internet didn't take this attitude then we wouldn't have such a problem! In fact, it'd be the other way round: people who used the glitch would be shunned and people would just leave the race because of it.

I HATE the glitch and everyone who uses it is a dick. Yes, I know how to do it, yes I can do it perfectly every time, but I still refuse to use it. It's cheating and IMO needs to be patched asap.

I ask you all to please stop using this glitch. Eventually people will realise it's wrong and if the tables turn and less than 50% of people use the glitch then maybe, hopefully, it will return to the 'one dickhead that you find in every 50th game you play'.

Reactions: 1 person

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

WWWHHHYYYY!!!!??????

I'm sure that if everyone on the internet didn't take this attitude then we wouldn't have such a problem! In fact, it'd be the other way round: people who used the glitch would be shunned and people would just leave the race because of it.

I HATE the glitch and everyone who uses it is a dick. Yes, I know how to do it, yes I can do it perfectly every time, but I still refuse to use it. It's cheating and IMO needs to be patched asap.

I ask you all to please stop using this glitch. Eventually people will realise it's wrong and if the tables turn and less than 50% of people use the glitch then maybe, hopefully, it will return to the 'one dickhead that you find in every 50th game you play'.
over reaction much

the glitch is apart of the race now, it won't get patched, nintendo have said themselves.

people will still use it, get over it. i did and i started using it.

Reactions: 1 person

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust me begging people not to use it won't work at all. Hating it yes, begging others to stop? Not gonna go well. I get better and better with each passing hour :P Still don't like it..

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Solution 1. Play with friends.
Solution 2. Play single player exclusively
Solution 3. Join an anti-maka-wuhu community.
Solution 4: Sell your damn game and play something else.

Seriously, I didn't bitch this much when all my friends found the Wario Stadium glitch in the N64 version.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At first I was like cool! I can win every time >:D
But, after my VR started getting higher, I started versing people where 6/8 people knew how to do it, and it was just a matter of who can do it faster?
It's not much fun. Nintendo should release a patch.

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
At first I was like cool! I can win every time > :D
But, after my VR started getting higher, I started versing people where 6/8 people knew how to do it, and it was just a matter of who can do it faster?
It's not much fun. Nintendo should release a patch.
Yea that would happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ... +1