Hacking any way to speed up freeshop downloads

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download the games you want to your computer with my website by the funkeycia tool. After downloaded it's CIA format so you can install it with FBI like normal. The installed games is just like the game you installed with freeshop and has legit title keys.
going by your profile picture im good bro

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to think it was the crappy not 5GHZ wifi that causes slow downloads on anything, but people sometimes say is the processing hardware limitations. So i dunno. I have a decent set up for many things, I have a trendnet router 1750 AC dual band with over 50MBPS download speed and less than 15PING from my ISP but downloads not only on 3DS but other consoles as well that are using that crappy 2.4GHZ like WII U, ps3 and ps4 or vita. So i honestly dunno. My internet isn't the problem when slow downloads, is probably just the system limits that the creator set up which is awkward.

Hopefully the switch will have 5GHZ and will be great at downloads over wifi. I also wanna get new model ps4 hoping it can speed up with the 5GHZ wifi that should have been in the original launch model. :glare:

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
>Minecraft Pikachu hoodie skin
Ok
It's definitely the fact that you have O3DS.
My O3DS never surpassed 700 kbs next to the router, and neither has the 2DS for obvious reasons
You should've asked for a n3ds for christmas kappa
I don't know if the SD has anything to do with it
MY 2DS's SD is a sandisk blablabla that cost me 70 bucks. Slow af on boot, and I can't see any improvement
At least I have more space for Indie games kappa

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>Minecraft Pikachu hoodie skin
Ok
It's definitely the fact that you have O3DS.
My O3DS never surpassed 700 kbs next to the router, and neither has the 2DS for obvious reasons
You should've asked for a n3ds for christmas kappa
I don't know if the SD has anything to do with it
MY 2DS's SD is a sandisk blablabla that cost me 70 bucks. Slow af on boot, and I can't see any improvement
At least I have more space for Indie games kappa
alright yea i get it it is the old fuck of a ds but it works so i aint compaining

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to think it was the crappy not 5GHZ wifi that causes slow downloads on anything, but people sometimes say is the processing hardware limitations. So i dunno. I have a decent set up for many things, I have a trendnet router 1750 AC dual band with over 50MBPS download speed and less than 15PING from my ISP but downloads not only on 3DS but other consoles as well that are using that crappy 2.4GHZ like WII U, ps3 and ps4 or vita. So i honestly dunno. My internet isn't the problem when slow downloads, is probably just the system limits that the creator set up which is awkward.

Hopefully the switch will have 5GHZ and will be great at downloads over wifi. I also wanna get new model ps4 hoping it can speed up with the 5GHZ wifi that should have been in the original launch model. :glare:
well yeah, but in all fairness, its basic business. if they had used better hardware, the 3ds would have been ridiculously overpriced (further) to cope with the more expensive hardware.
plus, you know this is how nintendo works. give it a year, and your current becomes next to near obsolete just cause they feel like it:ha:

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well yeah, but in all fairness, its basic business. if they had used better hardware, the 3ds would have been ridiculously overpriced (further) to cope with the more expensive hardware.
plus, you know this is how nintendo works. give it a year, and your current becomes next to near obsolete just cause they feel like it:ha:
you mean the switch

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plus, you know this is how nintendo works. give it a year, and your current becomes next to near obsolete :ha:
2011 the 3ds was $250, that was already overpriced espeically for the hard ware, that wasn't even better than most android devices at the time, and just cause of 3D, no not worth it.

The price dropped happened within a year and then that nintendo ambassador program was made. The same thing happened to wii u being two different purchases for normal and deluxe of $250 and $350. Again, price drop and it hasn't even been out for a year, (except this time no ambassador compensation)

I have no problem with paying for expensive stuff if the stuff is quality hardware and performance. I paid $300 for the Nvidia shield devices, they are high quality Tegra GPU and works well without a doubt! So just saying, maybe lots of people won't buy it, but least when they do they won't buy crappy products cause of cheap decisions.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2011 the 3ds was $250, that was already overpriced espeically for the hard ware, that wasn't even better than most android devices at the time, and just cause of 3D, no not worth it.

The price dropped happened within a year and then that nintendo ambassador program was made. The same thing happened to wii u being two different purchases for normal and deluxe of $250 and $350. Again, price drop and it hasn't even been out for a year, (except this time no ambassador compensation)

I have no problem with paying for expensive stuff if the stuff is quality hardware and performance. I paid $300 for the Nvidia shield devices, they are high quality Tegra GPU and works well without a doubt! So just saying, maybe lots of people won't buy it, but least when they do they won't buy crappy products cause of cheap decisions.
well yeah thats kinda what i just said.

why shell out so much extra money for something that cost about 1/10 of it to make? ;)

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
$249.99 for the problems the OP is having now :rofl2::rofl2:

Shit, you're right even thoug one thing bothers me:
The Peso (my currency) was worth a lot more back in 2011 than it is now
A dollar back then was 12 pesos
A dollar now is 23 pesos
It was arguably cheaper then than now
Fuck you, government
Note
Bought at launch, not christmas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Worst would be getting a DRM rootkit from using audio CDs and then Sony getting sued.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Least I can throw the nvme at neighbors now
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    get a 2 TB NVMe from amazon, return the fucked one, get replacement and send that one to me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Easier way buy one with a preadded heatsync pop the heat sync open
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some nerd at Amazon warehouse may tell the end of the colors off
    I'd like a 990 pro tyvm <З
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gen 5s going to be crazy expensive at like 10k transfer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $300for 2tb
    don't have anything that can take PCIe5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's still m.2 form just the next gen
    ew crucial
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 6tb nvme pc ftw